Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 186|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Enemy hero that gloo attached should not be able target gloo (gloo nerf)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-26 04:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by diwang at 2021-2-26 04:27 PM

Gloo very overpowered because gloo render enemy hero directional skill unusable without self damage and causes hero that rely on basic attack to unintentionally hit gloo due to lag and due to how hero lock and targeting system work. I , as someone who played a lot of hero that rely on basic attack , can tell that when lagging , hero will still attack enemy with basic attack and without the ability to properly aim basic attack due to lag , unintentionally hitting gloo with basic attack due to lag is frequent to happen.
MLBB already have a lot of issue with lag , and gloo will make it worse.

Post time 2021-2-26 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Yep he's really op right now, hope moonton balance him well before releasing him in normla server. Regarding the basic attck lag issue, whts ur suggestion on how to make it better. Would love to hear that, ty for your concern.
Post time 2021-2-27 07:34 PM | Show all posts
lit every hero moonton makes start of op
Post time 2021-2-28 09:17 AM | Show all posts
I don't experience lag a lot and it's not released in original server yet, but I heard that Luo-Yi be used to get away from Gloo
Post time 2021-3-1 10:09 AM | Show all posts
he will be a nightmare, just like when barats came out. just bann him hahaha no way of counter him. If he gets the carrier they are dead for sure.
Post time 2021-3-3 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Hmm yea, on adv server the network connection mostly unstable which causes lag, and as long as the new hero is still under testing there will definitely be many more adjustments tho before he's officially released
 Author| Post time 2021-3-4 09:09 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-2-27 07:34 PM
lit every hero moonton makes start of op

Yea no way of counter him , so just like every other new hero when released (except wanwan) i will ban him once he released.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 07:30 AM GMT+8