Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 125|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Yve

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-26 12:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,I bought her and I'm not pro Yve but after playing her few times, I think she needs a buff in her ultimate. Heroes with dash skill can easily get out of the starfield or they can just flicker out. Also, Yve shouldn't be inside the starfield she should be out of the ultimate range. From my experience once I cast the ult those inside the field will just attack me so I have no choice but to cancel or defend. If Yve is out of the field at least they can't get to her fast enough because of the slow effect while leaving the field.
Thank you!
Post time 2021-2-26 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Imo her poking abilities and high dmg makes her already op. But I can understnd that enmy with dash skills can easily escape, its one of her drawback otherwise she'll be unstoppable. Lets hear other opinions too.
Post time 2021-2-27 10:42 PM | Show all posts
I personally think that at the moment she is perfectly fine and even OP. Yesterday I lost a game just as she cast the ultimate pressurising us with the lord are our base turret. Her ultimate quickly got their team enough distance so they could focus on the turrent and easy push. Even if she's vulnerable during her ultimate, it can easily change the tide of a teamfight.
Post time 2021-3-1 10:11 AM | Show all posts
she is not meant to get savage with her ultimate, its more for poking. And if you use ice queen wand they cant really escape the field. She slows you down and kills you OVER TIME, she is not a burst mage.
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ciaociao at 2021-3-5 09:40 AM

She have her good points but I still think she needs a buff. During ultimate,  if they don't have dash or flicker, tanks or fighters will just interrupt you and you have to wait again for like 48 secs. All her skills are easy to avoid as well. If you would notice rare to see her in rank cause it doesn't make sense to use her unless you know your teammates.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-23 06:36 AM GMT+8