Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1410|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Sun WuKong Simple Buff..

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-24 07:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What he lacks is escape skill.. My suggestion is either of these two options..

1st option
Ultimate is a blink skill where Sun will disappear for 0.3s before reappearing in a targeted location with a clone.

2nd option
Sun will go camouflage(like lesley 1st skill) instantly and leave behind a clone that's visible.. and this skill is trigger able during CCed like argus ultimate.

Post time 2021-3-4 09:16 AM | Show all posts
just add a dash skill to his 2nd skill as a skill second phase , but to balance it if sun uses the dash skill the cooldown is doubled . I still dont understand why did sun old dash skill get removed and replaced with locked skill it does not make any sense other than to make sun underpowered.

Comments

Yeah that would be a simple fix for sun.. But what I'm trying to achieve here is a skill that would fit his character. WuKong is somewhat God of mischief in Chinese lore so a skill that would deceive.  Post time 2021-3-20 01:32 PM
Post time 2021-2-26 12:09 PM | Show all posts
sun is one of the best 1v1 duelists heroes actually and needs a rework bc of aoe of other heroes and he does nothing in teamfights. 2 things that I want to say, you probabbly could not use these options because it is too much like wukong from other games.
Post time 2021-2-25 07:42 AM | Show all posts
Sun is an all in hero, i’d say he just needs to be better at his job as a charger because currently he is just pretty much the worst hero in the game
Post time 2021-2-24 08:34 PM | Show all posts
I think Sun needs a revamp, there are a lot of heroes with AOE skills and that makes them a counter for Sun because you might not know where Sun is with his clones. It makes Odette being able to counter Sun because of her large range ultimate and of course, it could depend on the situation of the game because Sun is able to kill Odette easily as well.

Author| Post time 2021-2-25 12:50 AM | Show all posts
He's quite strong one vs o e.. That's why I suggest to buff him the way so that he has more kit to deceive enemy by using skills on his clones.. If he manage to pull that.. He already wins the fight most of the time.
Post time 2021-2-25 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-25 03:52 AM
Kathey replied at 2021-2-24 08:34 PM
I think Sun needs a revamp, there are a lot of heroes with AOE skills and that makes them a counter  ...

If you turn on smart attack system that give you choose player to target, you may always know which is real one. Even if you any mm or e.t.c.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-25 01:05 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-2-25 07:42 AM
Sun is an all in hero, i’d say he just needs to be better at his job as a charger because currently ...

If by his lore.. Sun WuKong should be a very deceitful hero... That's why he need skills that can trick enemy into using expensive skills towards his clone and counterattack once enemy has expensed too much and got nothing to defend against his counterattack.. Hence I would love to see my 2nd option implemented in the game..
Post time 2021-2-25 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Your 2nd option is kinda interesting too, would love to see that.
Post time 2021-2-26 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-25 03:51 AM
If you turn on smart attack system that give you choose player to target, you may always know which ...

Even if you target the real sun late game, he will still win most of the time in 1v1 situtations.
Post time 2021-3-1 10:13 AM | Show all posts
I like your ideas, i agree. He needs a dash! Most fighters have a dash to jump throu walls.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 07:48 AM GMT+8