Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1520|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Johnson Nerf is too much

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-24 07:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
If enemy know the location of Johnson u take away his uniqueness to other tank..

My suggestion for nerf ing is.. Reveal starting position only.. The first 3second of his ultimate making his ultimate start sound announced the whole map..
Next you can reduce his ultimate damage greatly but reduce his CD for his passive.. This way he'll be more tank than a mage hero..
Post time 2021-2-25 04:25 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-2-25 07:44 AM
The nerf is interesting, i’d say that the nitro might help in hitting regardless but yeah people ca ...

my nerfing johnson suggesting sounds better than this. First of, what information can your allies get from just knowing his starting position. Secondly, his ultimate sound announced the whole map for what exactly, do you know where he is going? or which side of the sound is coming from while battle against another enemy, furthermore, you are busy fighting an enemy, you can't just retreat after engaging, enemy can just stab you in the back while you trying to flee. Thirdly, his passive is OP as hell, it lasts for 10 seconds, minus that from his 100s CD, his passive CD is only 90s, which is not that long. "he generates a shield that absorbs 300 (+700% Total Physical Defense)" 700%!! I think his passive should stay as it is. Since a normal match lasts around 12 minutes, he could activate his passive about 8 times. The only thing that I agree about in this post is "reduce his ultimate damage" "Johnson will crash, dealing 300 / 400 / 500 (+160% Total Magic Power) - 700 / 875 / 1050 (+280% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage" This is not a Tank damage, this is a mage if he were to build magical damage items.
Post time 2021-2-24 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Another option is give him unlimited nitro, so I can unleash his full potential
Post time 2021-2-25 12:51 AM | Show all posts
I know right ugh.. my johnson :"(
Post time 2021-2-25 07:44 AM | Show all posts
The nerf is interesting, i’d say that the nitro might help in hitting regardless but yeah people can prepare now for the js ult
Post time 2021-2-25 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Agree with calamitygod's opinion on js dmg, its too high for a tnk dmg. And yeah with many pro drivers, johnsn nerf is must coz he's too overwhelming from his recent buff. Reducing his dmg, or passjve cd wud be bettr as a nerf . Support.
Post time 2021-3-2 08:19 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-2-25 04:25 PM
my nerfing johnson suggesting sounds better than this. First of, what information can your allies  ...

You keep spreading negativity about Johnson

Thirdly, his passive is OP as hell, it lasts for 10 seconds, minus that from his 100s CD, his passive CD is only 90s, which is not that long. "he generates a shield that absorbs 300 (+700% Total Physical Defense)" 700%!!

Let's say Johnson has 200 physical defense. The shield gives him 300 + (7 * 200) = 1700 hp worth of shield. It is similar to the Aegis spell with a longer cool down.  Franco's passive has HP regeneration like Revital spell, Karina has passive like Execution spell, Belerick has passive similar to Vengance spell, etc

Read the passive of other heroes too and you will get that the passive of Johnson is not OP

The only thing that I agree about in this post is "reduce his ultimate damage" "Johnson will crash, dealing 300 / 400 / 500 (+160% Total Magic Power) - 700 / 875 / 1050 (+280% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage" This is not a Tank damage, this is a mage if he were to build magical damage items.

Nobody uses Johnson with a full magic build. If you want to know the reason, play Johnson with magic build in classic mode. You will see him killed by enemies very easily

Johnson players do not buy magic items except fleeting time. His total magic power is 60. Maximum ultimate damage is 1050 + (2.8 * 60) = 1218. Minimum ultimate damage is 500 + (1.6 * 60) = 596

Maximum ultimate damage is possible only if he hits with nitro. So most of the times, he deals only minimum damage i.e.596

Do you know how much damage Franco's ultimate deals ?

Do you know how much damage Hilda's ultimate deals ?

Do you know how much damage Gadot ultimate deals ?

I recommend you to check the ultimate damage of all tanks and you will get your answer
Post time 2021-3-2 08:24 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-2-25 04:45 PM
Agree with calamitygod's opinion on js dmg, its too high for a tnk dmg. And yeah with many pro drive ...

Are you serious ?

The calculation I used to reply @C4lam1tyG0D will help you realize how much damage he deals

Johnson players do not buy magic items except fleeting time. His total magic power is 60. Maximum ultimate damage is 1050 + (2.8 * 60) = 1218. Minimum ultimate damage is 500 + (1.6 * 60) = 596

Maximum ultimate damage is possible only if he hits with nitro at full speed.

So most of the times, he deals only minimum damage i.e.596
Post time 2021-3-2 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Enough nerf on Johnson. Don't ruin him more than this

Next you can reduce his ultimate damage greatly but reduce his CD for his passive.. This way he'll be more tank than a mage hero..

Without nitro, his ultimate deals around 600 damage.

With nitro at max speed,  his ultimate deals 1300 damage. So most of the times, he deals only minimum damage i.e. less than 600 damage

You are afraid of Johnson for no reason
Post time 2021-3-5 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-3-5 09:43 PM
Anand replied at 2021-3-2 08:29 AM
Enough nerf on Johnson. Don't ruin him more than this

Bruh jhonson is op at the right hand , 3 second location reveal wont do much as pro jhonson driver can roam stealthily and easily catch enemy offguard with his overpowered nitro .

And he need nerf on his damage that based on armor and magic damage scaling on ultimate .Without attack item , tank should not be able to do burst damage that take away 3/4 squishy hero hp in a matter of few second. Recently i've been playing johnson as assassin and i felt pity on my enemy getting killed over and over by me even with defense build . He is a tank not an assassin bruh he definitely need a nerf.

His passive cooldown need to be reduced but also nerf the scaling . Using item build that consist mostly armor, jhonson is almost unkillable by physical hero even with malefic roar , and mage hero have trouble killing jhonson because of his shield .

The only damage i know that counter johnson greatly is true damage , but there are not many hero capable of producing so much true damage to penetrate johnson armor .
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 06:55 AM GMT+8