Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 273|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Medusa The Dreadful

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-24 12:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-4-7 03:46 AM

-     She is a Tank/Fighter Heroin

-     Passive Skill (Charm speak):
·      If an enemy hero or heros nearby for more than 4 secs, She will use her extremely persuasive voice to open their eyes to look at her eyes, turning them into pillars of stone for 2.5 secs, make them unable to perform any action during that time. If enemy hero is affected by this skill while he has 10% or lower health, he will instantly die and instantly heal Medusa by 10% of her max health. Cooldown is 100 secs. Beside these effects, as she has snake body, she crawls all walls and cross them.

-     1st Skill (Trichokinesis):

·      She will elongate her hair and rapidly whiplashing all nearby creeps and enemy heroes for continuous 3 secs, causing stun for any enemy hero that been hit more than 3 times.

-     2nd Skill (Talons):

·     She will elongate her fingers and transform them into large claws and temp increase her both attack speed and movement speed, will last for about 3 secs.

-     3rd Skill (Snake Hair):

·     Each hair follicle is in form of small Snake. They will shot poison that cause poison damage over time.

-     Ultimate Skill (Goddess Rage):

·     She will gain temporary move speed and will gain 10% heal equal to every received hit by enemy hero skill and 15% caused equal to every received hit by enemy hero basic attack. Every time she casts this spell, her passive skill CD will be reduced permanently by 10 secs, but this passive skill CD can be no less than 20 secs.

Medusa.jpg
Post time 2021-2-24 01:32 PM | Show all posts
I think it would be better if we could have Medusa as a skin instead as a hero because she is a greek mythology character and she is also known for if you look at her, you’d be turned to stones.

However, I think it’s a better idea to have Medusa as a skin for Vexana because I think that Vexana and Medisa have some similarities.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-24 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-3-3 01:02 PM
Kathey replied at 2021-2-24 01:32 PM
I think it would be better if we could have Medusa as a skin instead as a hero because she is a gree ...

Honestly, i disagree with you. Medusa having a snake like body and could turning people into stones when they look into her eyes, however Vexana is Soul Imprisoner/Keeper.
Post time 2021-3-3 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-2-24 02:19 PM
Honestly, i disagree with you. Medusa is turning people into stones with snake body, however Vexan ...

She transforms people to stone with her eyes when u look at them, not her body
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2021-3-3 12:52 PM

ture, that's what i meant :)
 Author| Post time 2021-3-3 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2021-3-3 12:52 PM

I edited my original comment, it wasn't right :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-13 08:26 AM GMT+8