Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 124|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Saber second skill

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-23 10:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I noticed Saber lack in mobility after using ulti because his second skill has long CD. Although it can reduced every 1 second with his first skill when using basic attack but Saber still can't escape from crowded enemy. Other assassin hero like Guishon can use ulti again to escape and Lancelot first skill can reset CD after attacking different enemy with his first skill. Please buff Saber second skill.

Here some of my suggestion:

1. Increase reduced CD second skill every time his first skill shoots a sword to a target from 1 second to 1.2 or 1.3 second.

or

2. Reset second skill CD after killing an enemy with ulti .

or

3. Add a new skill for second skill when it on CD after using ulti where Saber charge forward and become immune to CC for 0.8 second while dashing (Like YSS first skill).
Post time 2021-2-23 05:01 PM | Show all posts
I love the 2nd idea where it resets your 2nd skill whenever you get a kill or would be better as well if it'll reduce it by 50% for assist. Good luck on your suggestion! Don't forget to suggest this in our customer service in-game as well for better chances.
Post time 2021-2-23 07:53 PM | Show all posts
option 2 is great, i think it suits his skillset the most
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-13 03:20 PM GMT+8