Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 263|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] No jawhead potion?? WHY!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-22 04:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have been playing jawhead recently, I have thrown teammates on purpose at the begining of the game so they buy the potion. I also text them BUY POTION  PLEASE. But most of them dont buy it?? WHY???
I do this because I have thrown people by accident and they get angry and stuff...
So, this is a question for jawhead players. Why dont people buy the potion? Is it because they dont understand English??

Post time 2021-2-22 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2021-2-22 04:26 PM

I dont need to buy that potion as long as the jawhead players are good players. If they are not, i will simply report them as negative player with note"trolling". Besides, i dont want to waste my gold to buy that potion since buying my items are way more important. Anyway, i know how and when i should stay back when jawhead will throw, i can see his skill lights on.
Post time 2021-2-22 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-22 04:34 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-2-22 04:24 PM
I dont need to buy that potion as long as the jawhead players are good players. If they are not, i w ...

Wait a minute. This potion are free. It cost 0 gold. Why you save a 0 gold? Which one equipment its help to get?
Post time 2021-2-22 05:04 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-2-22 04:24 PM
I dont need to buy that potion as long as the jawhead players are good players. If they are not, i w ...

Anti jawhead potion is free tho
Post time 2021-2-22 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-22 04:32 PM
Wait a minute. This potion are free. It cost 0 gold. Why you save a 0 gold? Which one equipment its ...

Is that really 0 gold? I must be mistaken. But however i never buy that since i know how to deal with jawhead in my team. So no problem.
Post time 2021-2-22 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Maybe dont know , maybe forgot.. if after your teammate got thrown by you and still not buying potion, maybe they dont know that potion exist hahahhaa
Post time 2021-2-22 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-22 07:03 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-2-22 05:05 PM
Is that really 0 gold? I must be mistaken. But however i never buy that since i know how to deal w ...

He cant select a target that he trow, but a directory.

Its a hard some time, trow what you want. For sure, if you a pro, you can. But if you common, its can cost you a game.
So, anyways. I am buy potion only if he troll or make mistakes. In other options, he can save me which escape the fight, or make me good enrage.
Post time 2021-2-22 10:26 PM | Show all posts
I buy Jawhead Potion when I see my teammate Jawhead throws me to the enemy.
Post time 2021-2-23 05:15 PM | Show all posts
There could be 2 reasons, it is either they don't know that a potion exist or they pretty much trust you that you wont troll nor you only accidentally threw them off. I don't really prefer the potion since you can form lots of strategies and synergies with Jawhead's 2nd skill.
Post time 2021-2-23 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Many people don't know about this potion
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:49 AM GMT+8