Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 232|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Remove energy cost reduction from blue buff to fanny

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-22 09:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The only reason Fanny is not op is because she need blue buff . But after fanny energy is buffed in last patch , fanny dont need blue buff anymore and now she easily killing spree any team without fanny counter hero . And even with fanny counter , fanny still can solo gank lane without her counter and enemy cant do anything , even if fanny fail she easily run and quickly return later.

She is very difficult to play so some people may say fanny is not op , but to be honest once you mastered her , you'll realize the previous fanny energy buff in patch note make her op.

Dont believe me ? Just watch youtube and see those fanny professional player .
Post time 2021-2-22 09:13 AM | Show all posts
We have a pro Fanny Forum Mod here named Cold, maybe ask him if Fanny is OP now.
Post time 2021-2-22 10:01 AM | Show all posts
I hate to be stickler about these things but it is hard to say she is op.
Post time 2021-2-23 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2021-2-23 08:05 PM

shes not OP. shes not balanced, shes just trash if anything she neends a buff and if you think shes good then idk what your playing lmao
go play fanny without a buff and hit every single cable on an enemy and see how long your energy lasts. all am saying. since this fanny buff only decreases 1 point of energy per level. sounds like alot in peoples minds but it does not change fanny's reliability on the buff

I can tell, I've been global 1 on her in s15, i have 5k games and playing her is absolutely hard, the amount of counters you have, the amount you relay on a buff and how you have to deal with invades is insane. there is 1 video where noobqueen played sidelane fanny but he played vs bad laner
Post time 2021-2-23 08:20 PM | Show all posts
mhmm.. like what Cold have said, she is just good on the right hands, and the adjustments in previous patch for her are good enough not op and insignificant if compared with fanny 1st generation

so I don't think if she deserved to get nerf again, coz she rarely got any adjustments and as the hardest hero in the land of dawn where many players actually wanted her to get a buff, especially Fanny main, and with that buff was like a gift for those who can actually mastered her cables
Post time 2021-2-24 12:25 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-2-23 07:58 PM
shes not OP. shes not balanced, shes just trash if anything she neends a buff and if you think shes  ...

I totally agree with you. Given the fact that they changed the buff to only red or blue that has a different function. So if you invade lv.1 fanny, she's pretty useless. Now, if they changed the buff back to how it was back in the day, then she will be insanely good.
Post time 2021-2-24 01:32 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-2-24 12:25 AM
I totally agree with you. Given the fact that they changed the buff to only red or blue that has a ...

Shes a big gamble, usually you’d go for an invade after taking your own blue and if you can’t manage to get kills or even worse. U die then its hard to get back in the match. Especially if the enemies are players that know what they are doing. But if the buff duration would be back to its old form i’d think fanny would be still not really a good pick. But she would be definitley among the good heroes that aren’t banned (i think?)
Post time 2021-2-24 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Not to mention, they changed the buff mechanics lmao. It lasts faster by 15 seconds which is a huge downtime. People also have grown to know that Fanny only needs her buff stolen or invaded and that fact is a gamechanger. What only made her have a edge is the stacks of prey which makes it seem that she never loses energy but with the counters and such, good luck.
Post time 2021-2-24 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Lol I use MM or Masha and toy with fanny

Fanny is not a hero to be afraid of even with the blue buff

If you are still afraid, buy "wind of nature".

If you are a tank, then no need to be afraid of fanny
Post time 2021-2-24 11:34 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-2-23 07:58 PM
shes not OP. shes not balanced, shes just trash if anything she neends a buff and if you think shes  ...

Just what I thought.

Because fanny is food for MM. It should be MM are food for fanny

I recommend a buff for fanny
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:37 AM GMT+8