Register now.
Author: C4lam1tyG0D
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Johnson

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-25 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-24 11:40 PM
They can just stand in the way of car and block him

After blocking, use CC on Johnson and his rid ...

Sure, Johnson can change his route. But if tank like Tigreal and Atlas keep having to block Johnson's ultimate, they'd be constantly getting killed and that would be feeding because that would be what others would say if you die too much even if unintentionally. Grock could prevent it. Most Johnson goes straight from base to tower to tower to tower and reach enemy and we can't avoid it, maybe if we have flicker, but flicker has CD and CD is longer than Johnson's ultimate. Grock can use his skill to block Johnson from going straight to enemy and force Johnson to having to make some turns from their jungle and possibly revealing their location if your team have someone that roams. But you're also saying as if Grock can't stand in the way and block Johnson and also use his skills to block Johnson. But even if your scenario can happen, by the time Atlas and Tigreal can use their skills, they probably would have a pretty low HP or killed by Johnson and his rider and remember that Johnson can use Petrify and that would extend his CC abilities, this is too much CC for a tank.

The most common Johnson combination is with Odette. Early game it would be easy for Johnson to kill Tigreal with his ride-mate. If Tigreal and his MM can't farm as they're being constantly killed by Johnson and Odette, then they can't play because they don't have good equipments to fight them late game. Most of the time, the game would result in a loss unless you have a great Mage in your team like Chang'e, Pharsa, Kagura, and Vale.
Post time 2021-2-25 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-25 12:12 AM
Sure, Johnson can change his route. But if tank like Tigreal and Atlas keep having to block Johnso ...

You are wrong. Tigreal or Atlas will not die. Because they are tank

Use CC immediately after blocking Johnson to survive

If you die by blocking Johnson, then you should avoid playing as tank
Post time 2021-2-25 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-25 12:47 AM
You are wrong. Tigreal or Atlas will not die. Because they are tank

Use CC immediately after bloc ...

I have had tank partners like Tigreal and they do die.

Do you play Tank?
Post time 2021-2-25 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-25 01:31 AM
I have had tank partners like Tigreal and they do die.

Do you play Tank?

yep. I played Tigreal against Johnson today and got MVP of the winning team

I  say this because I know the weakness of Johnson

Because I played more than 2K matches with Johnson
Post time 2021-2-25 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-25 01:53 AM
yep. I played Tigreal against Johnson today and got MVP of the winning team

I  say this because I ...

Well, I guess it depends on the user because my team tank is always bad. On my experience with a team tank like Tigreal, Johnson is too much for Tigreal and he easily dies.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-25 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-24 11:23 PM
Johnson haters GTH

Give him unlimited nitro to compensate the nerf

You seem not to understand how fast the enemy team take the opportunity of Johnson crash to tower dive and demolish your team. Unlimited nitro sounds like a good idea.. in MAYHEM,  not in actual match. That would be stupidly broken. Imagine carrying your teammate and nitro across the map in less than 5 seconds to gank the enemy. And then with fleeting time on him, his ult is ready again since it’s cool down starts when he becomes the car, carrying your teammate back to his lane with his nitro in less than 5 just to gank again and again. Your suggestion is invalid. Johnson need a nerf, end of story.

Comments

Watch this video to play against Johnson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od24RJYUuUQ  Post time 2021-2-25 09:29 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-2-25 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-2-25 04:01 PM
Anand replied at 2021-2-24 11:40 PM
They can just stand in the way of car and block him

After blocking, use CC on Johnson and his rid ...

Grock is a good counter against Johnson, with his nitro on, it’s hard to dodge Grock’s wall by going to a different route. Tigreal wouldn’t able to counter Johnson because Tigreal get stun, he wouldn’t able to activate his ult or second skill in time. Atlas might be a -decent- counter but he can easily get killed or get his ult nullified. There is three more tank plus Grock are better counter against Johnson. Akai, he can jump into Johnson ult, Akai’s  ult nullified Johnson stun, breaking up Johnson and his ride. 2nd is Belerick’s ultimate plus taunt and passive, ultimate immobilizes enemies for 2 seconds while doing tons of damage back with his taunt force enemies to activate his passive. 3rd is Minotaur, his rage mode will stack his defense, he can intercept Johnson crash and get one or two knock-up in before getting stunned. All these tanks create an opportunity to counterattack Johnson ultimate. Your argument has no logic to supports your idea, becoming invalid.

Comments

I am pleased to hear your counterargument.  Post time 2021-2-25 04:09 PM
Post time 2021-2-25 08:56 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-2-25 03:34 PM
You seem not to understand how fast the enemy team take the opportunity of Johnson crash to tower  ...

You are just afraid of Johnson

I used Layla and fought against Johnson in Mythic rank and won

I will post that video for people like you
Post time 2021-2-25 09:02 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-2-25 03:58 PM
Grock is a good counter against Johnson, with his nitro on, it’s hard to dodge Grock’s wall by go ...

Why would you use nitro when Grock is there ?

Johnson should focus on hitting instead of Nitro

Tigreal can tank more damage. Before he dies, he can use CC on Johnson and his allies. His teammates should make use of that opportunity to kill Johnson

I don't know what kind of build you guys use for Tigreal.

I would say Tigreal is one of the strongest tank right now. You guys are underestimating him
 Author| Post time 2021-2-26 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-25 08:56 PM
You are just afraid of Johnson

I used Layla and fought against Johnson in Mythic rank and won

yes, time to time we can beat Johnson. the post you replied to is me explaining the unbalance of Johnson with unlimited nitro. and yes I am also in mythic rank and I already see a good johnson and a bad johnson. Besides, you're main johnson, so of course you know his weakness and how to counter him. for many other people, they do not, they only able to adapt to the style of the johnson user in that match.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 09:50 AM GMT+8