Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 407|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Johnson

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-22 08:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't give a crap anymore, Johnson need a nerf, His ult CD should activate after he crashes, 'cause everytime I see johnson crashes he was able to use his ult again. Add a warning radar similar to Natalia but 3 times larger or something that notifies Johnson is coming, his nitro boost is impossible to dodge. I don't feel bad for johnson players, Johnson deserve a nerf because just by himself, he can kill a marksman or mage by himself. Maybe remove his Electrified ground effects after he crashes so we are able to escape after he crashes. He already have his Electromag rays to slow down the enemy. Also nerf his damage, 525(+280% total magic power) you serious? that plus his continuous damage and slowness and 2+ seconds stun if he were to use petrified, first skill and ult, it is impossible to escape nor dodge his ult. Nerfing his whole ult is fine.
Post time 2021-2-22 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I agree, Johnson should be nerfed. Thanks for your suggestion.
Post time 2021-2-24 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-24 11:29 PM

Johnson haters GTH

Give him unlimited nitro to compensate the nerf

Kathey replied at 2021-2-22 08:53 AM
Yeah I agree, Johnson should be nerfed. Thanks for your suggestion.

Another Johnson hater spotted

Use Tigreal or Atlas to counter Johnson

Counter tank with another tank
Post time 2021-2-22 10:01 AM | Show all posts
truthfully I do not think johnson is as good as he once was.
Post time 2021-2-22 01:18 PM | Show all posts
There will be upcoming nerf for johnson.. maybe would totally killing him idk.. but i heard he will appear on map EVERYTIME he is using ulti.. idk if its true tho
Post time 2021-2-23 05:05 PM | Show all posts
There's already a nerf underway that would give vision to enemies wherever he is in his ult, which could totally kill him. It's still in advanced server though and is subjected for changes. That's the only edge Johnson has among other tank heroes, so I don't think nerfing the cooldown mechanics would help.
Post time 2021-2-23 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-23 11:01 PM

What you think about another topic?
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2021-2-24 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Honesly, johnson is not even that good. He is not a tank or anything, he is more of a cheese fighter with tank ability. Yes, his ult resets and could be good but it is not as op back then. Back then he could bring his team and now he can't.
Post time 2021-2-24 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-24 11:23 PM
Johnson haters GTH

Give him unlimited nitro to compensate the nerf

The only tank counter for Johnson is Grock, but no one use Grock. Tigreal and Atlas can't counter Johnson because they won't be able to prevent Johnson from speed driving.
Post time 2021-2-24 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-24 11:31 PM
The only tank counter for Johnson is Grock, but no one use Grock. Tigreal and Atlas can't counter  ...

They can just stand in the way of car and block him

After blocking, use CC on Johnson and his rider, then kill them both

Now Johnson and his ride are both dead. This is what I mean by counter. Tigreal or Atlas need the help of mage and other teammates to execute this strategy successfully

BTW, Grock is not a good counter. He only blocks one route, but Johnson has many routes now, thanks to his slow speed. Even if Johnson is blocked, it does not affect him much because grock doesn't have CC to stun the rider carried by Johnson
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-15 08:20 PM GMT+8