Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 134|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Community] Natalia Painted Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-22 06:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Her painted skin is good and all, but could you recommend Moontoon to try different color hair that would make it look better than black hair. Because for some reason it looks weird on her. If not then black hair is ok I guess.
Screenshot (56).png
Post time 2021-2-22 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, I agree with you. It does look weird with the black hair, I think they should maybe try green.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-22 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-22 08:56 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. It does look weird with the black hair, I think they should maybe try green. ...

her original skin have a feint of purple to it, I think they should do something about it as well and improve on the painted skin. It would be a lot better fitting to her clothing and hair.
Post time 2021-2-23 05:10 PM | Show all posts
I was wondering where the photo came from, but it is the upcoming painted skin? It seems that the color scheme is indeed a bit off. They should also change the color of the claws.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-23 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-23 05:10 PM
I was wondering where the photo came from, but it is the upcoming painted skin? It seems that the co ...

if you watch the trailer you would see the name of the painted skin "Crimson Raven" so her claw is red matching with white to make it glow more. The picture came from when you watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDONBFrEEI&t=124s
though some skin was discontinued, but Natalia painted skin was displayed.
My only concern was that her black hair ruins the skin, suggesting Moontoon try to change the hair color because or Midnight Raven have a faded Purple with her white hair.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-14 07:46 AM GMT+8