Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 85|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Graphics Optimization for Low end devices?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-21 08:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2021-2-21 08:13 PM

Hello What's up guys?

Would like to introduce my self my name is John from Philippines, and I've been playing Mobile Legends early 2019 till now and right now I'm having a hard time playing Mobile Legends due to my low end device cant keep up with the game and most likely on Teamfight because of too much Animations so my fps start dropping. so my tecnique is do not die and let my fps goes higher again because during Teamfight my fps is around 18-25 so i really have to wait my fps go back to normal to atleast 20-28 to engage because my role is core and sometimes mm. so i really have to play carefully in my positioning because if i dont, I'll die and will result as a Defeat and i dont want that to happen specialy i want to get high rank as im currently Legend 3.

And now I'm hoping developers consider adding a new Graphics that will make low end device run Mobile Legends smoother than current!
because right now my i sey my graphics to Low, camera height low, Optimization Teamfight On. rest are disabled.

and for me Graphics setted to so Smooth is more likely an Ultra Graphics for me since the detail of the game is still very well polished and decent.

Thank you for understanding as im very happy to be here in forum, and it is my first time!

-John
Post time 2021-2-21 08:15 PM | Show all posts
They're slowly making it possible for low-end devices to keep up with the demands of the game. Sadly, not to sound rude but it'll be better if you'll be able to buy a new device, there's lots of really worth it devices and cheap ones that could really help address your concern. Though, they are indeed trying to make it at least compatible, but let's accept the fact that, like any other old devices, soon enough they wont be able to keep up with the requirements of some online games.

I also removed a portion of your sentence since it goes against the ToS of Mobile Legends. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 03:10 PM GMT+8