Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 217|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Request] Release Kagura's Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-21 03:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I hope the devs will just release Kagura's skin asap. We don't care if it isnt starlight, elite or special we just need for it to be released. It's been two years, that she gad no skin. Please, please grant this request of us. This is just a humble request. I know we Kagura players arent that many thats why her pick rate is not that high compared to other mages but we deserve some new look
Post time 2021-2-21 03:43 PM | Show all posts
You should make a post about suggestion kagura's revamp or at least massive buff for her. New skin always come with the latest revamp. If you just ask about new skin, the devs wont grant it. However, before you ask it, there were so many suggestions about kagura revamp since years ago. As i remember, kagura's revamp have already on the list tbh. I dont know maybe after Sun and Alpha, she will get. Success revamp means new skins along the way and that is the pattern.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-21 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-21 11:42 PM

I dont know what are their plans to Kagura. Hays, I miss the old MLBB

StormlordArdan replied at 2021-2-21 03:43 PM
You should make a post about suggestion kagura's revamp or at least massive buff for her. New skin a ...

I don't know about that. Moonton said that they will not revamp her because she is "balance". She haven't even buffed for years now because according to them she is "balanced". and even some of my suggestions of giving her buff for early game damage was denied because they reasoned she is "balance".
Post time 2021-2-21 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Vale is actually balance too, he only needs some buffs and finally you can see his capability right now. He gets elite Kannagi skin and the unbelievable super expensive Superhero skin next March. I know Kagura is already balance after her last revamp on her first skill long time ago. She needs a little buff and let us wish she will shine after that. If so, if she succeed, she will have many skins until your pocket dry.
Post time 2021-2-21 06:39 PM | Show all posts
tbh, I haven't even seen the latest survey for her new skin and also rumors of she will got revamped in the future, better to wait for official information about it.
but indeed, like it has been more than 2 years since her lucky box epic skin was released until now there are no new skin for her anymore
So, hopefully the developer has a plan for her in the near future which would be fully appreciated by Kagura users for sure
Post time 2021-2-21 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I hope they'd release the new skin as well, I love Kagura and she needs a new skin.
Post time 2021-2-22 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Btw the new kagura skin will be released soon, as her skin icon is already leaked. I expect it to come april-may, since all skins coming in march already leaked.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-13 05:27 PM GMT+8