Register now.
Return to list New
Author: A400M
Collapse the left

[Complaint] AFK is OK but FEED is still problem

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-25 03:34 AM | Show all posts
A400M replied at 2021-2-25 01:05 AM
I reported that battle ID 473289867031218333 in game customer support and nothing happened. Auto-dec ...

No one here are authorized personnel from Mobile Legends Customer Service or Moonton and we can't get them to notice these reports of AFK or anything here.

The best course of action is obviously reporting it to Customer Service in-game and wait for a response, but it is not certain after reporting that they would deduct points.
Post time 2021-2-25 05:16 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-25 03:34 AM
No one here are authorized personnel from Mobile Legends Customer Service or Moonton and we can't  ...

In another words, players no way to report cheaters or feeders?

Because you cant. Discord moderators cant. Game service do nothing.
Post time 2021-2-25 05:31 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-25 05:16 AM
In another words, players no way to report cheaters or feeders?

Because you cant. Discord modera ...

Discord Moderators can't, Forum Moderators can't, and Facebook Moderators can't.

We're here to provide assistance and guiding you to where you should go for these issues. It's not our fault that game service doesn't do anything on reports. You can report cheaters and feeders with the system provided after the game ends and click on report and they will determine whether or not the player you reported was a cheater or a feeder, we don't determine these.

I think suggestions should be made on what customer service should be doing to assist users who make these reports.
Post time 2021-3-2 01:17 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-2-24 11:01 PM
No, it won't happen. If there are thousands of absolutely same complaiments, in this case feeding, ...

thats why im not spend any on these type of game.its a stupid game china moonton d0g
Post time 2021-3-4 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Yes,we report here,the mods redirected us to contact customer service,
We contacted customer service and guess what?I'm just talking to a Stone,just bot reply and no punishment,but I get the punishment because I report the duo,I report them,they don't get detected,but they report me,I get detected

So,in fact,they BOTH are can't do anything than keep saying their experience,I don't need your experience mods,I need punishment to them

If the mods are useless and the customer service are just a bot,so what?
Perfectly synergy
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-17 10:29 PM GMT+8