Return to list New
Author: TheBlackDragon
Collapse the left

[Query] Nana Build

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-2-19 07:50 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-2-18 02:39 PM
Mages with mm build??
Yeah… they are annoying as hell. No way to counter them. But not all mages ca ...

chang'er I use full magic build but with windtalker as 2nd last item since I need to push turrets otherwise it is a sure lose game. most of my soloq games nobody bother to push turrets which I do not know why.
Post time 2021-2-20 08:59 AM | Show all posts
I told a friend of mine I was trying builds for Nana and she told me use it like a MM and can never understand why because Nana skills say magic attack, after reading this post now I understand what she meant by it.But I am still confused how this works? How do you do physical damage if your skills are magic? and can you do both?
 Author| Post time 2021-2-21 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-2-20 08:59 AM
I told a friend of mine I was trying builds for Nana and she told me use it like a MM and can never  ...

it might be a bug but really no idea why. it just somehow works.
Post time 2021-2-22 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-2-20 08:59 AM
I told a friend of mine I was trying builds for Nana and she told me use it like a MM and can never  ...

basic attacks only. So your basic attacks can slow the enemy, get you lifesteal, high phyisical damage... you only use the skills for stun, not for damage. With mm build you rely on basic attacks.
Post time 2021-2-23 07:44 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-2-21 06:34 PM
it might be a bug but really no idea why. it just somehow works.

MM build only increase the damage of your basic attacks

This is beneficial for nana, because her second skill alone does not do much magic damage

It is also possible to escape from first skill and third skill

Only skilled players can make good use of Nana with magic build.

Nana has skill combo to kill squishy heroes like mm and mages. The skill combo 2-3-1 is very effective

But the problem with this combo is, it does not work if enemy is not near Nana when skill 2 transforms the enemy. So Nana will have to wait for another chance

Even if you use MM build, the skill combo 2-3-1 is effective against squishy heroes.

This is because every skill deals base damage + magic damage. Base damage of skills 1 and 3 are high so it will work even if you haven't bought magic items
Post time 2021-2-23 10:35 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-2-19 07:50 PM
chang'er I use full magic build but with windtalker as 2nd last item since I need to push turrets  ...

They take this item, not for push turrets, but movment speed. You need some speed to catch or run away when ulty for her. I dont like this item, but some time its work.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-24 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-23 10:35 PM
They take this item, not for push turrets, but movment speed. You need some speed to catch or run  ...

with windtalker I alone can push the whole lane turrets with basic attacks.
Post time 2021-2-26 11:42 AM | Show all posts
I only use mage items on Nana, using Physical items is a troll for me. Because what's the point of being support if you use Physical items without a burst damage?. But i think you can still be a carry using Physical items on low Rank.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-9 06:46 AM GMT+8