Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 295|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Query] Nana Build

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-17 10:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
why does some player build marksman items like windtalker, blade of despair, scarlett phantom, berserker fury on nana?

what is nana's best build?
Post time 2021-2-23 07:44 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-2-21 06:34 PM
it might be a bug but really no idea why. it just somehow works.

MM build only increase the damage of your basic attacks

This is beneficial for nana, because her second skill alone does not do much magic damage

It is also possible to escape from first skill and third skill

Only skilled players can make good use of Nana with magic build.

Nana has skill combo to kill squishy heroes like mm and mages. The skill combo 2-3-1 is very effective

But the problem with this combo is, it does not work if enemy is not near Nana when skill 2 transforms the enemy. So Nana will have to wait for another chance

Even if you use MM build, the skill combo 2-3-1 is effective against squishy heroes.

This is because every skill deals base damage + magic damage. Base damage of skills 1 and 3 are high so it will work even if you haven't bought magic items
Post time 2021-2-18 11:02 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2021-2-18 10:55 AM
will use her with marksman build since she is able to escape death once with her passive. thought  ...

dont forget you need one more mage in your team if you want marksman build to be useful
Post time 2021-2-18 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Hello, feel free to look at the guide I made on Nana a while ago. Nana Guide
Post time 2021-2-18 08:42 AM | Show all posts
I prefer marksman build too rather than mage build. Can you imagine a marksman with good CC skills ?

Mage nana deals heavy damage in early game but little use in late game

Marksman nana wrecks havoc in late game but still good in early game with her CC skills

So if there are late game heroes in the enemy, it would be better to use marksman build to counter them

Note that you will need another mage if you are using marksman build otherwise enemy can easily counter you with physical defense items
 Author| Post time 2021-2-18 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-18 08:42 AM
I prefer marksman build too rather than mage build. Can you imagine a marksman with good CC skills ? ...

will use her with marksman build since she is able to escape death once with her passive. thought nana deals magic damage.
Post time 2021-2-18 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Mages with mm build??
Yeah… they are annoying as hell. No way to counter them. But not all mages can be built as mages. I tried it with Lylia and gord, it just doesn’t work. They have really strong magic skills so you cant change them to mm.
1)        Nana as a mm works perfectly because her magic skills are not so strong, so you can actually do more damage if you stun an enemy with Molina and finish him fast with basic attacks. You can even double stun him with the ultimate, to give you more than 3 seconds of basic attacks. Not even tanks can survive a nana with mm build.
2)        Chang, I used to prioritize basic attacks and speed with her, then finish with magic. My mixed Chang build got my lots of wins cause it was original, nobody knew how to counter it. But now that Im used to Chang I focus on magic, she is way stronger as a full magic than a mixed mm or pure mm.
3)        Zhask will always be great no matter what build because of his minion. He only need mana boots early game, after that you should build him according to enemies. Magic penetration for tanks and fighters, speed basic attacks and cd for squeashy enemies.

So yeah, mages with strong magic attacks like Matilda, Alice, Aurora, Eudora, Vexana, Odete cannot be used as mm. Im pretty sure the only mm mages are these 3.
Post time 2021-2-18 03:01 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-2-18 02:39 PM
Mages with mm build??
Yeah… they are annoying as hell. No way to counter them. But not all mages ca ...

you forget that she has a lot of cc making her able to auto attack for 2 seconds.
Post time 2021-2-18 09:56 PM | Show all posts
only decent build is full mage , MM nana are nab trolls who are carried by their team useless nanas
Post time 2021-2-19 03:45 PM | Show all posts
@TheBlackDragon

Nana MM is actually a troll build haha. Just like Lolita assassin.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-19 07:47 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-19 03:45 PM
@TheBlackDragon

Nana MM is actually a troll build haha. Just like Lolita assassin.

don't think is troll build. I tested a few games and it is a build which can push turrets fast. also can regain hp back with endless battle. managed to win 5 games in a row without dying once due to nana's passive with 80% turret damage. I have no idea why this mm build works since nana deal magic damage. maybe it is a bug that moonton did not realise.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:35 AM GMT+8