Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 120|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Map] Map Improvements Concepts

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-17 05:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-2-17 06:13 PM

I have suggestions regarding all maps at general to bring them to life:

- Introduce visible sun lights in many random locations on the map, and even more in bases
- At the very beginning of the battle, before heroes leave the spawn area, there will be sitting white doves behind the walls of the base. when heroes are about to go near them, those birds will fly away.
- When any hero, ally or foe has just entered into a bush, it will shake vigorously, so all heros nearby can notice them.
- Put flying Butterflies and Fireflies in all bushes. they will fly slittly further away from their original locations, which will give hints to nearby enemy heroes that there is unsual action going on in that bush.
- Make the middle water area more livable. creates small waves that hit the shores. also, enlarge the water area to be the whole middle line of the map, and all 3 towers in that area to right in middle of the water.
- When any hero enters the water area, make the water splashes around his foot while moving. also, once that hero just left the water area, put water footprints that lasting for 2-3 secs. skilled heroes can use that for their benefits. from those prints, a hero can follow them to locate their owner, or he will go to his ambush/trap.
- Plants more trees on outer border of the map.
- Increase the thickness of all Bushes by 50-100%.
- Behind each tower of the 1st line of the defence only, put a large special flower that produces a spore that only owner team heroes can use to heal certain portion of their lives according to each individual hero. in all cases, it will be gradual healing over 5 secs. if a hero stepping on that spore with a level 1-5, he will gain 20% healing based on his original health. as level goes up, the X% will be decrease gradually, until it reaches to 10% for level 15 hero. the CD of that Spore reappearnace will be totally depends on when the hero used it. each hero have his own spore. no one else can neither take nor see it. CD will be 120 secs that in the exact sec of consuming the previous one by the correspondent hero. he can't see that timer nor a notification of the next spore when it is ready.
- Creates a visible barrier of light that heroes of both sides can see on the spawing area of each base. that way, it will be easy for all of us to know where the spawning area healing benefit will ends if the hero wants to cross that barrier and leave. also, any hero behind that barrier shall not be affected by skills or attacks of enemy heroes or creeps

Post time 2021-2-17 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Hi @Kratos007

I love your ideas and agreed if all maps to be more lively
hope it can be considered by the developer on project next in the future

Thank you for the suggestions
Post time 2021-2-18 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for the suggestions.

I hope you continue to make more suggestions in the future.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-18 02:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-18 08:45 PM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-2-17 08:18 PM
Hi @Kratos007

I love your ideas and agreed if all maps to be more lively

Thank you very much :)

Kathey replied at 2021-2-18 12:45 AM
Thank you for the suggestions.

I hope you continue to make more suggestions in the future.

Thank you very much, yes I will :)
Post time 2021-2-19 03:52 PM | Show all posts
@Kratos007

Nice ideas you have there. I think it would be great if the maps would be colourful like what you had suggested; though personally I don't agree with the bush one. As I love to sneak around and that can break and ruin the stealth experience
 Author| Post time 2021-2-19 05:51 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-19 03:52 PM
@Kratos007

Nice ideas you have there. I think it would be great if the maps would be colourful like ...

about the bushes, if it in real life, like for example wheat or corn field for example, the plants will shake if something big cross between them. also, that will bring fairness for crossing by hero and will develop more map awareness. Natalia or any hero that used stealth is his/here skill right before entering the bush,that could cancel its shaking.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:11 AM GMT+8