Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Share] Real tips for Rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-18 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-18 05:07 PM
HoaHoa replied at 2021-2-18 02:56 PM
We do need tips. What we do NOT need is a level 5 no picture grand master telling us ANYTHING at a ...

Its nice, because no one grand master on this forum. Or maybe you, if you need tips like it.

Man. You are toxic.
Speak for oneself. Like - YOU rank is low and YOU need tips how to up it. And you not need that you telling anything. Why? Because you just repreat my words, about this tips. Its mean you have common opinion.
Post time 2021-2-18 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-15 11:59 PM
Its true. Nobody cares for my opinion. But you know? No one cares for you opinion too. Its a forum ...

bro chill, this forum is open to tips.
Post time 2021-2-18 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Can I tell you some things because I disagree with many of your tips and I am a solo q player who went from gm2 to legend 4 in 3 days with 70%wr. First of all, pick the tanks if your teams lacks it that could peel for your teammates. I find that helps is extremely good in these ranks and practically has 70% bc of him. Favoring split push for some heroes such as chang'e, leomord, chou and practically any mm. When tanking buying roaming mask if no one on your team has bought a roaming mask and essentially funnel your teammates. If they do not want to fight, then don't fight.   
Post time 2021-2-19 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Can all of you chill and don't fight please, this is a forum for discussion, not fighting and trashtalking.

Let's try to maintain a healthy environment yes
Post time 2021-2-20 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-15 11:59 PM
Its true. Nobody cares for my opinion. But you know? No one cares for you opinion too. Its a forum ...

I care for the Ops opinion and tips and from reading it they seem valid esp about the part about trolls and after seeing your replies you just prove their point right.
Post time 2021-2-20 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-20 11:41 PM
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-2-20 09:07 AM
I care for the Ops opinion and tips and from reading it they seem valid esp about the part about t ...

Yep, i am sorry. Just have a bad days in real life. Its make me angry for some time.

And yep, about trolls i am agree. Often see a 2 players of you team just stay and chatting few minutes.. And lost tower, kills and even their life.
But for me - best tips just a turn off the chat. I mean not just ignore, but come to settings and turn off. Its really hard to stay cool, when you team just abuse you(or all you team). Most time chat is harmful. And really good advice there like buy antiheal or e.t.c is very rarity.
Post time 2021-2-21 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Idk honestly, best thing u can do is just cooperate and make sure you pick meta heroes like yu zhong, yss, brody, esme, benedetta etc etc. If you really wanna maximize your win chance
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-14 08:58 AM GMT+8