Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 553|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Share] Good bye Jhonson

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-15 03:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good bye Jhonson
Who and whywould ever pick Jhonson now? Slow, cant drive around towers anymore, shows hisposition to enemies… WHY!!!
It took mearound 100 hours of practice to learn how to drive him, all that effort went towaste after his speed nerf. But now he is UNUSABLE. I was main jhonson, 3000games… never again.
He wasfine, he was not a ban or a nerf, he was a BALANCED hero, now its ruined. Whydo they love to unbalance things??
Now Jhonsonplayers are helping the enemy by showing position. They know where is dangerousto fight and which lane is safe to push. They should have made a similar herofor new players.

Post time 2021-2-15 06:12 PM | Show all posts
I think he's now better than before. He is faster when he's boosting during ulti, and his slower speed without the boost allows him to move around the map without crashing into walls. There are a lot more paths for him to use now, he was too limited before.
The position reveal is definitely a nerf, but that's only because his ulti was too strong compared to before. Also, you could always hear (and sometimes see) his exact position if you pan around the map. The map indicator doesn't help anyone other than players who have no map awareness anyways, so Johnson is still the same in Legend+.
Post time 2021-2-15 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-15 11:18 PM

To be clear - I am really glad to see this nerf. I am tired about 40% winrate Jhonsons on my team. I am tank player. I can carry the game, just give me my role. But not, their steal my role, force me play role that i really bad, just beceause think about Jhonson OP. Then their fail line. On like a 50% of the my games. I AM HATE IT

Also, for sure, Jhonson isnt OP. And he not need a nerf. Even, most peoples is noobs and have no idea how to dodge his car. Anyway - its a not a huge nerf. If you are good Jhonson, you still be good. If you play around good players - they noot need this mini-map change. They always know where Jhonson is. For good Jhonsons nothing happens.

But if you can kill noobs only. If you bad Jhonson. If you not wanna learn to play. Yep, for them, Jhonson is bye-bye, maybe.
Post time 2021-2-16 02:53 AM | Show all posts
I think you are exaggerating how bad Johnson is with this nerf. Sure, he will be seen in the map, but, he still is fast enough to charge at enemies without them being able to avoid him. You need a teammate, someone to roam around like a tank or a support and they will give you enemy vision and thus you would know where you should go with your speed. Even without the vision, a lot of enemies know facing against a Johnson meant you need to hide when Johnson is using the uber.
Post time 2021-2-16 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-16 10:43 AM

WTH they nerfed Johnson ?

They should make the nitro unlimited instead of nerfing him

Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 02:53 AM
I think you are exaggerating how bad Johnson is with this nerf. Sure, he will be seen in the map, bu ...

You don't understand how bad it is

Enemy will just go near a wall and use flicker to escape

It is very easy to escape johnson. All you need is a good cc tank to escape from johnson ultimate

But now everyone can escape

Xaero replied at 2021-2-15 06:12 PM
I think he's now better than before. He is faster when he's boosting during ulti, and his slower spe ...

his boost is effective only for few seconds (3 or 4 seconds). not much use with the boost
Post time 2021-2-16 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-16 10:29 AM
WTH they nerfed Johnson ?

They should make the nitro unlimited instead of nerfing him

And here you think every enemy have the flicker spell.

Not every hero uses flicker. Even if they used flicker, Johnson doesn't need to hit them directly or slam into a wall, he could just keep driving. Even if he hits the wall and he transforms back to normal, his ultimate CD is fast with Fleeting Time and I know every Johnson player use Fleeting Time to abuse how good the new Johnson is with the extra speed and we couldn't even see where he is.

And also, Johnson deserved that nerf and a lot of players complained about how unfair Johnson is with the new changes made on Johnson. He wasn't supposed to be a ban-list hero, that spot was mostly for assassins. Now with this nerf, it would balance Johnson for a bit. He was an imbalanced hero.
Post time 2021-2-16 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 10:51 AM

Not every hero uses flicker. Even if they  ...

Johnson is already nerfed. Only the mage he carry is OP.

The only advantage he had was hitting the enemy without them noticing it

If enemies can see him then there is no point in the nitro boost
Post time 2021-2-16 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-16 11:32 PM
Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 10:51 AM

Not every hero uses flicker. Even if they  ...

I am sorry, but its true that people complained about him. BUT, when they did you told us like its okey and he not OP.
But now you tell that he was OP.
Сan you decide please?
Post time 2021-2-16 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-16 11:30 PM
I am sorry, but its true that people complained about him. BUT, when they did you told us like its  ...

I'm sorry, but when did I say that he was okay and not OP? I have never said that he was okay and not OP, at least not recently when he was buffed. I have already said since the buff on Johnson, he is OP. You have some misunderstanding here.
Post time 2021-2-17 09:46 PM | Show all posts
yes its goodbye johnson now every game its banned cant play it ... lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 09:07 AM GMT+8