Register now.
Return to list New
Author: HoaHoa
Collapse the left

[Share] Good bye Jhonson

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-18 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-16 11:30 PM
I am sorry, but its true that people complained about him. BUT, when they did you told us like its  ...

Johnson is not OP. Tigreal is a very good counter against Johnson. Only Johnson users know about this.

If enemy picks Johnson, then just pick any tank with CC like Tigreal, Atlas, Khufra or Gadot and stay in the way of Johnson. That's all it needs to counter Johnson

The reason for CC tank is to stun and kill the mage he carries with him. Johnson damage is very low and only lethal when there is an ally with him.

Johnson has very less damage. Johnson car speed is nerfed. Now Johnson will be visible in map while driving.

Too much bad news for Johnson players
Post time 2021-2-18 08:53 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-2-17 09:46 PM
yes its goodbye johnson now every game its banned cant play it ... lol

Yes. Johnson is banned in every game now

They don't know how to counter Johnson and says he is OP

They should balance the nerf with unlimited nitro
Post time 2021-2-18 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-18 08:51 AM
Johnson is not OP. Tigreal is a very good counter against Johnson. Only Johnson users know about t ...

I am agree, that he wasnt OP. And i am agree that he not need this nerf. I am have a positive winrate against him. BUT. I disagree that nerf will kill him, anyway.

And yep. I am tell already as people complained because they are like blind. Even on myth rank, i see a lot of peoples that cant evede the car. Because cant predict it. Just stay and farm, when he enrage to them. For sure, it a skill problem, not balance. But, if it is - visible not kill him, just push of meta. And he will be again unpopular. Hurt, but playable.

Anyway it a my opinion. Maybe i have mistake. Lets see how its going.
Post time 2021-2-18 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-2-18 05:40 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-18 04:07 PM
I am agree, that he wasnt OP. And i am agree that he not need this nerf. I am have a positive winra ...

I never said the nerf will kill him

Maybe people will stop picking and banning johnson. To make him popular again, give him unlimited nitro
Post time 2021-2-22 08:33 AM | Show all posts
he deserve to be nerf zzz
Post time 2021-2-23 10:30 PM | Show all posts
I against this nerf. know how everyone hates the charge, and yes he deserves a nerf but not this reveal location nerf when use ult... high awareness is normal for... 'them'.
well, nerf location is still but I will lower the nerf. only shown johnson on the map when in ult and in a certain range distance from the enemy (chou 7 yard = 7 steps away from the enemy, make johnson like that too... 10 yards? and no circle range) or when active turbo.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-11 08:06 PM GMT+8