Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 535|Reply: 32
Collapse the left

[Shop] Gifting tickets and magic dust

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-15 04:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was playing in my second account and reached epic rank

I noticed that my emblem level is very low for epic rank.

Many players in grand master level has advanced emblems than me

While playing with low emblem, I noticed that I am very weak early game

Players with good emblem has unfair advantage in the early game. My damage was not enough in the early game

Since I reached epic rank, I need a decent emblem level now.

I have lots of tickets in my main account.

It would be great if I can transfer my tickets from main account to secondary account.

It would be much better if there is an option to gift tickets and magic dust

I would like to point out that this emblem concept is really unfair to new players of the game. They are at a huge disadvantage against players with higher level emblems.

In my opinion, the emblem level should be based on rank. All players in the same rank should be given similar levels of emblem so it is a fair game. If a player moves to lower rank, then their emblem level should also be reduced.

What do you guys think?
Post time 2021-2-15 08:52 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it's really a good idea, it could also promote black markets and such. Someone's rank shouldn't be based to how much emblem levels they have because there are so many factors behind why a player's rank is low or why a player's emblem is high. It could be that they're an old player whom can't reach a higher rank, some could be an old player who didn't play for quite a long time, it could be a player who don't play rank games and only played Classic games and only played rank just now, and many more.

Although, emblem does contribute to some part of the match, but it's always the skills that will matter overall. Some were able to reach Mythic without having a single maxed emblem nor Lv50 ones.
Post time 2021-2-15 09:46 AM | Show all posts
I think emblem does matter, but skill matter more than emblem.
I am at mythical glory rank now, sometime when i help my friend playing their account at epic or legend rank, i can 1v2 against when enemy have lv 40+ emblems while i am only using lv20 emblem, so there is no big deal, just play more and think more how to improve yourself start from laning phase, map sense, hero skill set, item build etc..
Every tiny good move can affect and snowball the advantage, always stay calm and positive, so you can learn from mistake and improve after each game.
Post time 2021-2-15 10:22 AM | Show all posts
I hope that they can make some changes to the emblem system, I did hear some news that they are trying to revamp it, but it is not confirmed yet, stay tuned.

Also... gifting tickets and diamonds and gold and stuff like that is not a good idea, I agree with what Charles has said.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-15 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-15 10:58 AM
Charles replied at 2021-2-15 08:52 AM
I don't think it's really a good idea, it could also promote black markets and such. Someone's rank  ...

There is a lot of misunderstanding here

It's emblem based on rank not rank based on emblem

Tell me what is the quickest way to max out my emblem without buying diamonds ?

How long will it take to max all emblems without using any diamonds?

Think from the perspective of a new player

Kathey replied at 2021-2-15 10:22 AM
I hope that they can make some changes to the emblem system, I did hear some news that they are tryi ...

Then what about transferring it from main account to secondary account ?

wanwanlove replied at 2021-2-15 09:46 AM
I think emblem does matter, but skill matter more than emblem.
I am at mythical glory rank now, some ...

The problem is early game

I couldn't deal more than 100 damage with basic attacks

Enemy is standing without taking much damage in early game
Post time 2021-2-15 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-15 10:52 AM

There isn't a way for Mobile Legends to identify your "secondary" account, just like how if you were banned on your main account, you would be able to use a secondary account and that account is not banned. This is why it would be treated like Black Market, like what Charles has said. If tickets, gold, and diamonds could be transferred.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-15 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-15 11:12 AM
There isn't a way for Mobile Legends to identify your "secondary" account, just like how if you wer ...

What do you mean "there isn't a way" ?

Then how the game knows that I have a secondary account and allows me to switch ?
Post time 2021-2-15 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-15 10:52 AM

Emblems are just factors towards winning. It wouldn't matter, just like the previous replies. Although, it could contribute to winning but it doesn't really matter as skills comes first and it's a 5v5 battle, not a battle of your own.

There's lots of ways to easily max out emblems, aside from actively participating events inside the game, there are also live events that gives you free redeem codes from time to time, it contains lots of emblem fragments and such that can easily help you out.

If you were to think on a perspective of a new player, an actual "new" player wouldn't be able to reach higher ranks in due time no? Unless, he is a skilled player or knows how to play MOBA or picks up really fast. Then there's your answer, skills comes first.
Post time 2021-2-16 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-15 11:27 AM
What do you mean "there isn't a way" ?

Then how the game knows that I have a secondary account a ...

There is a “Switch Account” option in game, but they wouldn’t know if you have one or not. The option is automatically there, no matter if you have one or not. Therefore, they don’t know if you have a secondary account or not, and they don’t have a system to check if you have one or not. If such option like transferring tickets, diamonds, and battle points became available, it can create a black market.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-16 06:10 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 12:58 AM
There is a “Switch Account” option in game, but they wouldn’t know if you have one or not. The  ...

It's switch server not switch account

After pressing switch server, how does it find my secondary account ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-14 09:21 AM GMT+8