Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Shop] Gifting tickets and magic dust

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-2-18 05:37 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-2-18 03:04 PM
you play too much rank, too little classic and brawl. I have one Warrior account with level 50 Assas ...

Yes. I play classic with friends but less matches compared to rank. In my second account I only play rank

Some players say skill is more important than emblem

Probably they are mage or tank players

For a marksman, damage boost through emblem is essential for good early game
Post time 2021-2-20 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Although, it would matter in early game. But the game has midgame and late game. Also, other objectives, a 5v5 match, and such that are also factors towards winning.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-20 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-20 03:25 PM
Although, it would matter in early game. But the game has midgame and late game. Also, other objecti ...

It is possible to win. I am not saying it's impossible.

With great disadvantage in early game, can newbies make a comeback? Not experienced players
Post time 2021-2-21 06:59 PM | Show all posts
To begin with, how would newbies reach a certain rank if they're not experienced enough. It is a 5v5 game after all, if you know you are at a disadvantage, pretty much you'll not play recklessly. Hence, why you should rely on strategy, teamwork and objectives.

Although, this is a great idea. There's a fair amount of disadvantage it offers, I don't get to decide though if it'll be implemented or not, but I just wanted to share my opinion regarding this. This was suggested before and was not accepted iirc. Aside from the amount of avenues it would open such as black market, it will also put those players who worked hard for their emblems at a disadvantage. The advantage of those players who happen to not be able to rank up or move on to their current rank, are their emblems. It will also put those players who create smurf at such a great advantage.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-22 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-21 06:59 PM
To begin with, how would newbies reach a certain rank if they're not experienced enough. It is a 5v5 ...

What about transferring tickets from main account to secondary account ?

I am not talking about accounts of other people
Post time 2021-2-23 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-22 01:15 AM
What about transferring tickets from main account to secondary account ?

I am not talking about a ...

That's the least possible but the verdict comes from the devs itself. Don't forget to send a suggestion in our customer service in-game as well C:
 Author| Post time 2021-2-23 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-23 05:00 PM
That's the least possible but the verdict comes from the devs itself. Don't forget to send a sugge ...

I got 5K+ tickets in main account. All of them are going to waste

It would be great if I can transfer them to upgrade my emblems
Post time 2021-2-24 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-23 06:22 PM
I got 5K+ tickets in main account. All of them are going to waste

It would be great if I can tran ...

Well tickets could be used to spin in the wheel where they sometimes put skins. From Normal ones up to Special. Last time they put Franco's special skin.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-24 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-24 01:19 PM
Well tickets could be used to spin in the wheel where they sometimes put skins. From Normal ones u ...

Lol, I know about lucky spin.

It will be very hard to get skin or heroes in lucky spin

Probably I will get only one skin for 5K tickets

Post time 2021-2-25 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-24 03:50 PM
Lol, I know about lucky spin.

It will be very hard to get skin or heroes in lucky spin

Not really, it entirely depends on your luck but it's a great opportunity to spend your tickets into if you don't have the skin yet or skin upgrade the current skin you have and spin for it.

Comments

Hahaha I don't have any luck  Post time 2021-2-25 09:04 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-14 10:23 AM GMT+8