Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Shop] Gifting tickets and magic dust

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-2-16 06:12 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-2-15 12:33 PM
Emblems are just factors towards winning. It wouldn't matter, just like the previous replies. Alth ...

Why do you expect new players to be skilled ?

I already knew about this  game so I managed to reach epic without emblem support

How someone new to the game can do that if they have a huge emblem disadvantage?
Post time 2021-2-16 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-16 06:10 AM
It's switch server not switch account

After pressing switch server, how does it find my secondary ...

There is no such things as a "switch server", it is not possible. Go to account settings, there is a "switch account" option, it is NOT a switch server option and it does not mean you switched server under your current account. Even if you meant switching to advanced server, you can't add your account from original server. There have been many other players requesting if they could "switch servers" and I even confirmed it with other mods that it not possible.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-16 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 07:24 AM
There is no such things as a "switch server", it is not possible. Go to account settings, there is ...

I have a switch server button under account settings
Post time 2021-2-16 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-16 11:22 AM
Anand replied at 2021-2-16 10:24 AM
I have a switch server button under account settings

There isn't one in IOS, so I can't confirm your statement.

But I know there are people that wants to switch servers and have been told that it is impossible, the servers are already set for you and you can't change it or switch it.

In Account Settings, which is below "Account Center" that is "Switch Account" and that is what I know, switching accounts. When you click on it, it gives you a list of options you can switch from: Moonton Account, Game Center, Facebook Account, VK Account, Google Play Account or Apple ID. This means that they don't know your secondary account.

Also, I don't think it is theoretically possible that you can transfer tickets, diamonds, and battle points across advanced server, even if you suggested it.

Therefore, going back to what Charles said it would create a black market because transferring tickets, diamonds, and battle point would be a bad idea.
Post time 2021-2-16 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-16 06:12 AM
Why do you expect new players to be skilled ?

I already knew about this  game so I managed to rea ...

Uhhm, my example was clearly a beginner reaching higher ranks without any worry about emblem disadvantage. Having magic dusts and tickets be giftable opens up many possibilities that will really contribute into something bad. It's not just the emblem alone.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-16 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-16 10:23 PM
Charles replied at 2021-2-16 12:06 PM
Uhhm, my example was clearly a beginner reaching higher ranks without any worry about emblem disad ...

What about transferring between main and secondary account ?

You really don't understand about the emblem

Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 10:38 AM
There isn't one in IOS, so I can't confirm your statement.

But I know there are people that wants ...

There is one in android

Reason for transferring is to increase emblem level of secondary account
Post time 2021-2-16 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-15 10:52 AM
There is a lot of misunderstanding here

It's emblem based on rank not rank based on emblem

I can teach u some basic knowledge at laning phase if you are using mm at sidelane, lemme know if you’re in asia server, hope you can improve soon
Post time 2021-2-16 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-16 07:06 PM
What about transferring between main and secondary account ?

You really don't understand about the ...

From my understanding, you're talking about switching servers from normal server to advanced server and I have to tell you that is probably never going to happen even if you suggested it. They have a different system and they operate differently.

I explained so many times, even if your reason is increase emblem level, other users could use it to sell tickets, sell diamonds, and sell battle points for money and thus creates a black market amongst users and Mobile Legends wouldn't like that. They could exploit that kind of system, while you think that it could be used to help you level up emblem.

In reality, you don't need an emblem. If you know how to play that hero, then you should be able to do well even without an emblem. You just need equipments, just like how you were able to win your way through Warrior and Elite rank, without a perfect emblem.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-17 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-17 04:56 AM
wanwanlove replied at 2021-2-16 08:06 PM
I can teach u some basic knowledge at laning phase if you are using mm at sidelane, lemme know if  ...

I am already good with mm, I don't need your teachings

Kathey replied at 2021-2-16 10:37 PM
From my understanding, you're talking about switching servers from normal server to advanced serve ...

Not from normal server to advanced server

It is from normal server to another normal server of same account but in two different servers
Post time 2021-2-18 03:04 PM | Show all posts
you play too much rank, too little classic and brawl. I have one Warrior account with level 50 Assassin, BUT its my only emblem. I started this account 2 months ago. I am ready to play rank in mythic level BUT only with  assassin emblem hahahaa.
My main account got all emblembs 60 in less than 2 years.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-14 10:39 AM GMT+8