Register now.
Return to list New
Author: gfhgtg
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Stupid report system

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-11 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-2-11 04:32 AM
kinda off topic, but what is the deal with this necklace of durance crap? I'm still fairly new I gue ...

Necklace of durance is very important item to counter hero with healing ability like Alucard Ruby Alpha YuZhong Hylos Gatotkaca and all heroes with lifesteal items. If you are a mage especially support, this item is a mandatory. I am a mage player and this item is my second important item I always buy without my team ask me first.
Post time 2021-2-11 12:40 PM | Show all posts
kinda off topic, but what is the deal with this necklace of durance crap? I'm still fairly new I gue ...

This is the mindset of a low rank player below master. When at higher rank legend and mythic you have to build according to the enemy team composition and what items they have.

If enemy team have ruby, esmeralda or uranus and you are a mage then necklace of durance helps you and your team. The item reduce their lifesteal as well as shield making it easier for you and your team to kill them. This item is also very useful for enemy who has rose gold meteor, concentrated energy and queen wings.

If you are a fighter or marksman then get deadly blade or sea halberd. your basic attacks will have the same effect. If you pair sea halberd with demon hunter sword, you can take down tanks.

There are many other stuffs which you will have to learn if you want to get good in mobile legends.
Post time 2021-2-12 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-23 11:53 PM
HoaHoa replied at 2021-2-8 02:17 PM
yeah... unfair report for "abusive language", it should not exist.
today I played rank, i showed kh ...

Hahaha...  report system is getting worse day by day

That is a magic item. It is useful only against specific heroes like Esmeralda, Ruby, Fanny

It reduces the lifesteal, spell vamp, etc of the enemy hero by 50% so their hp will not recover very fast during fights

There is a similar physical item like this which can be used by heroes relying on physical damage

StormlordArdan replied at 2021-2-11 09:43 AM
Necklace of durance is very important item to counter hero with healing ability like Alucard Ruby  ...

It is not an important item

You may need it if your team does not have cc heroes
Post time 2021-2-13 06:02 PM | Show all posts
They should fix the report system,if this keep going,the solo player will be getting punished by troll team,so fix,so system can detect when 1 player report you,so it's fair for solo player
Post time 2021-2-14 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-12 07:26 AM
It is not an important item

You may need it if your team does not have cc heroes

It is very important for me all the time and it worked so good.
Post time 2021-2-15 02:14 PM | Show all posts
ty all for clarification on the necklace of durance, I understand alot better what it's for.
Post time 2021-2-20 03:27 AM | Show all posts
I think report system is working very good against AFK players. Negative player can be abused easily if you play solo. You have to be nice with others if you don't want to get reported. I don't agree with you in this case mate.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 09:06 AM GMT+8