Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 641|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Stupid report system

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-7 12:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The matchmaking match me with 4 squad member. So i ask them to buy durance necklance and they dont like it and the whole gang reported me and now i am muted for 2 hour wtf.
Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 12.17.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-07 at 12.16.03 AM.png
Post time 2021-2-7 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Lol... Another player not happy with the report system
Post time 2021-2-7 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the trouble, its how report system works , the system must have verified some negative actions from you too. You can also report them bcoz of their behaviour. If you're not satisfied, you can suggest on how to improve the report system .
Post time 2021-2-7 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2021-2-7 09:01 AM

Bcoz the 4 players played as a squad and they together reported you and of course you are punished. Those 4 were the real trollers and you acted as the right one and you couldnt. Even if you reported against them one by one, it would be invalid since you were the only one. I know that was just classic with free pick heroes but still 5 mages are totally dumb. Ranked match is already broken but classic and brawl are even more broken. This is the weirdest and immeasureable reporting system in this game.
Post time 2021-2-7 11:40 AM | Show all posts
the report system for negative player should be improved. sometimes not helping in team fights but go around destroying turrets till enemy base is considered as negative player and deducted 3 credit scores. you win games by destroying turrets. no point joining team fights where your whole team get wiped out everytime and you cannot make an epic comeback.
Post time 2021-2-7 02:19 PM | Show all posts
I think it was really unfair that you got paired to 4 member squad team in a match. Regardless if it was ranked or classic, it was totally unfair. They would reserve the power to punish anyone with the report system.
Post time 2021-2-7 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Can you play with 4 squad members?
Post time 2021-2-8 01:26 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-2-7 03:45 PM
Can you play with 4 squad members?

He is probably talking about classic mode.

4 players team is allowed in classic mode
Post time 2021-2-8 02:17 PM | Show all posts
yeah... unfair report for "abusive language", it should not exist.
today I played rank, i showed khufra with 2000 games, they picked me first. Then we got a hanzo and a hayabusa. Hanzo played safe and took hayabusa buff instead of steal enemy buff.
Hayabusa started feeding, he was 0-7 or more, we surrender at min 6. I reported both hanzo and hayabusa, of course they both still have 110 credits.
Post time 2021-2-11 04:32 AM | Show all posts
kinda off topic, but what is the deal with this necklace of durance crap? I'm still fairly new I guess but why should players be forced to have certain equips if most times players already have a set build? I know for most my builds I have on equips that I feel is beneficial to me but the day we need mold builds around what others wants is bullshit imho.Telling me i need sacrifice a slot for a piece of gear that other players want for nich situation? in that case it the gear that needs to be reworked or the reasoning for it.Because when you going into classic or brawl or situation where you do not know who the opponent is untill match starts and then you get pissed on to put a piece of gear that changes your build ... that is crap.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 06:27 AM GMT+8