Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1205|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice From Developers 03/02/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-5 04:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-2-5 04:13 PM

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 03/02/2021. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 27/01/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: lamia

I have suggestion for new hero Beatrix. Can you give a little buff to her basic attack. Her basic attack somehow so week. Her skill is good but not her basic attack. To more specific, her Nibiru gun. Nibiru gun basic attack so week, I even facing hard time to clear minion. Another thing is she quite slow reload her gun. She will easly get kill when reload her gun. Beside Nibiru gun, other gun has very little bullet. Maybe you can make she reload her gun a little bit faster so that we can help more team fight. Lastly, this hero have bugs. When use Wesker gun, can make Wesker gun ultimate no cooldown. Please fix this. And also please give her a good buff so that she can help more in team fight.

Keyword: #Beatrix #Nibiru #Wesker

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We have adjusted it. The cooldown issue of Wesker ultimate skill is also solved. Welcome to try again.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Sharingan#1111

Add the possibility to see invitation when you are watching a stream. For example, I think is too useful when u try to invite a friend in rank/classic but he is watching a player stream and don't receive invitation. Have a good day!

Keyword: #Stream #team-up invitation

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: ᎪƖoͥnͣeͫ•悲

[EN Translation] I hope that Mayhem Mode will come back soon, because there are so many players who really enjoy it, until Mayhem Mode is downloaded to 60,000,000 players, my advice is that Mayhem Mode is made like a Rank Mode that has Tier / Rank, because the Game Play is very exciting for me sure there will be many players who play it. For the Tier / Rank form, it could be like Survival and Magic Chess. Following are Image Recommendations for Rank / Tier

Keyword: #Mayhem Mode

Developer Reply

Stay tuned! Mayhem mode will come back in February. We hope that players will not have any other pressure except for the game experience when playing these entertainment modes, so we will not consider adding the ranking for the Mayhem Mode currently.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Afrodite

[EN Translation] Hi Moonton, I have a complaint about the voice of the hero, why even though it has been changed to the Indonesian voice but still English, my advice is that Moonton can actually change the hero voice to Indonesian instead of English, I hope Moonton can make it happen, thank you. Regards

Keyword: #Indonesian voiceover #hero dubbing

Developer Reply

Stay tuned. It is expected to come true this year.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Special Enlist

I suggest to put a new chat message like this, 'Stop Trash talk, just enjoy the game. '

Keyword: #quick chat #new quick message

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: darkdead

my suggestion is adding a new items which you could place a ward that allows to be placed any place in the map and provide vision on the area that last for a few minutes, the item should be bought in the shop but only have 1 slot, you can buy another ward and place it again, although, the ward cost around 300-500 gold to prevent unbalanced vision.

Keyword: #new equipment #vision function

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestions, but we won't consider this now because we think that introducing the this kind of vision concept will make the game difficult to understand. However, we will do some vision-related attempts on certain skills or battle spells or battlefield mechanisms such as the reworked Lithowanderer.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Genflix

[EN Translation] My advice represents a mobile legend user whose left hand is faster, please move the analogue to the right, and the skill button can be moved to the left, not only the skill can be adjusted, please and we really ask please consider moonton, we want to develop too! we hope in the latest update we can thanks.

Keyword: #controller #battle interface

Keyword: #controller #battle interface

Thank you for your feedback. We have already been optimizing. Please stay tuned.

Post time 2021-2-6 07:04 AM | Show all posts
The last one is the best suggestion of the year.
Post time 2021-2-5 11:37 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2021-2-5 11:25 PM
Hello, please put your suggestions in Suggestion Section.

oh ok thanks
Post time 2021-2-5 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-6 08:50 AM

phhhht i laughed at #5

oooooh ur forum leader now congrats btw can we put suggestions on here?
 Author| Post time 2021-2-5 11:25 PM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-2-5 09:20 PM
oooooh ur forum leader now congrats btw can we put suggestions on here?

Post time 2021-2-8 01:48 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2021-2-5 11:25 PM

dude very important how do the thing where u can watch the yt video on dis site?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 01:56 AM GMT+8