Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: mhoz000
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] PLEASE REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY I DON'T PLAY AS TANK BUT FIGHTER!

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 05:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-10 01:24 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-6 01:42 PM
@mhoz000

I almost agreed with your ruby statement and then I saw your comment about tank being usel ...

As I said for me I don't play as tank role even if I were I get SO MUCH LOSES THAN FIGHTER BUILD and it is very opposite result and you don't actually know what happened when I made tank build vs damage build those times past. I can carry the game since ONLY FEW RUBY MAINS can do what normal assassins CAN'T nowadays. If I have clear video I will show it to you.

seimz replied at 2021-2-7 03:12 AM
For me its better keep her as tank/fighter role. She does fit in both category, same for other heroe ...

Why Yu Zhong make Fighter Tank as well? This is VERY UNFAIR, I DO NOT recommend Ruby use as tank why? Normal Tanks are BETTER THAN Ruby and only Armor items needed VS lifesteal Items when they hit hard Crowd Control is ok unlike building lifesteal item first get killed sooner that is why Ruby should NOT INCLUDED in Tank Category.

s5tank replied at 2021-2-6 07:16 PM
Tank is most useless role ever or Ruby's tank role is most useless role ever? Because, if it's first ...

Banned? Is it a sin to say a truth ARE YOU IDIOT? YOU ARE SHOULD BE BANNED!

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-7 03:42 AM
To be correct - i see no one as play rube like tank. Its not about hes playstayle. Its a meta.

It is Moonton's fault, Ruby was Fighter only category which was the best UNLIKE TODAY, my play style is damage type not a tank. Everyone will see it and will say Original Category of Ruby Fighter only was the RIGHT THING.

CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-6 01:42 PM
@mhoz000

I almost agreed with your ruby statement and then I saw your comment about tank being usel ...

I remember ALL TOP 1 DIFFERENT FIVE MARKSMAN VS 5 COMPLETE ROLES, the winner is the 5 MMs see how is that possible? Here is the link and see it to yourself https://youtu.be/ori-88AwOhc
Please people DO NOT SAY ANYTHING YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ME I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT WAS, IS META AND BETTER GAMEPLAYS! you must understand first before saying anything WITHOUT THINKING!
Post time 2021-2-7 06:03 AM | Show all posts
I think they give her tank role because of her CC and survival ability in team fights
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 06:18 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-7 06:03 AM
I think they give her tank role because of her CC and survival ability in team fights

Then should be also for Yu Zhong since there are many semi tank and tank build Yu Zhong mains.
Post time 2021-2-7 06:25 AM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-7 06:18 AM
Then should be also for Yu Zhong since there are many semi tank and tank build Yu Zhong mains.

Many fighters are like that. What is the use in changing her role from tank ?

What difference does it make ?

Personally I don't care what role a hero has. Just use them the way you want
Post time 2021-2-7 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-7 06:35 AM
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-7 05:28 AM
I remember ALL TOP 1 DIFFERENT FIVE MARKSMAN VS 5 COMPLETE ROLES, the winner is the 5 MMs see how i ...

Has really? Its one game with fun team build. I can also ping a like hundred game with Phys damage lolita or magic damage Djonson get mvp. Its not mean as you must play only this tactic. Its even not mean that tactic is good. Its just mean a skill of current player that can carry with even bad build. Or that he play against weak opponent because play in classic where people have 1-2 games of their character. Wait a minute. You share classic video, not ranked. Somewhere top player use hes main. Why he get win? Hm....

But its a fun. In other side, as i say team build without mage and mm common for high ranks or tournaments. While i play myth i play with/againts it in like 10-15% of the games. And its pretty strong.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 06:43 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-7 06:32 AM
Has really? Its one game with fun team build. I can also ping a like hundred game with Phys damage  ...

It happens rarely in Rank if they are pro they can win the game I was so calm we can win the game but when the lategame comes all of us were afraid to get in their base even our tank can be killed in few seconds I think it depends on the player not the proper roles itself.
Post time 2021-2-7 07:53 AM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-7 06:43 AM
It happens rarely in Rank if they are pro they can win the game I was so calm we can win the game  ...

Skill always more important than picks. Its why we love this game, isnt we?

But if we told about this teambuild, its not about pro or something. Just like mm need few seconds for kill tank, tank like Gatotkaca also need few seconds to kill mm.

Its equality time for no mm and mage team and classic team to annihilate each other.
Post time 2021-2-7 08:24 AM | Show all posts
I don't think if her main role needs to be changed back as a fighter, coz "role" is just a role and it's not a big deal, it's just that on how you carry and build them, have you heard or seen a marksman build with tank items?  Yep.. just like that
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-2-7 09:15 AM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-2-7 08:24 AM
I don't think if her main role needs to be changed back as a fighter, coz "role" is just a role and  ...

You should take a look at this.  A marksman with tank build wins the game and that is official event of MLBB.. Brody Build https://youtu.be/F-I6e8yilmw
Ruby must return to ORIGINAL FIGHTER ONLY and I SUPPORT THIS!
Post time 2021-2-7 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-7 04:12 PM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-2-7 08:24 AM
I don't think if her main role needs to be changed back as a fighter, coz "role" is just a role and  ...

Role is not big deal, i am agree. But to change it, you also not need a big efforts.

If you not know, Masha has a tank role on start. Now its fighter.
Gousen has a mage role. Now he is assasin.
Kadita has a mage for a long time, but now its a mage/assasin.

Its a common change for a moonton.
And its not a big deal, but really matter. Why? Lets see.

1 - Its really matter for a new players. Its really to test you character before buy it. And all what you can, is see animation, official text, opponent gameplay or skins.
And this is a leads to situations like it:

"Oh, i want to tank. What i will choose? Oh look on it. Its a cool girl. She is hot and seems like exactly what i am need. I buy it. Wait a minute. I spend to 32k and she cant tank? Its just a fighter? "

2 - When you build team on low ranks, someone woud pick Rube and other teammater - oh cool, we has a tank. Now we can play 4 mm and mage (Is a real situation. Not with Rube, but anyway).

Its a adequate suggestion. Not like "give me 1000 free diamonds" or "make a balance". I have no reason to not listen to it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-22 02:26 AM GMT+8