Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: mhoz000
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] PLEASE REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY I DON'T PLAY AS TANK BUT FIGHTER!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-7 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Why you insulting me in private chat? Because I speak the truth? Btw, for tank you need brain, that's why you never pick tank in your life and think it's useless role.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-2-10 01:25 AM
s5tank replied at 2021-2-7 06:32 PM
Why you insulting me in private chat? Because I speak the truth? Btw, for tank you need brain, that' ...

If you dont say anything something good JUST SHUT THE F UP! IT IS MY OPINION AND IT IS YOUR OWN OPINION! YOU STARTED THIS YOU SAID I SHOULD BE BANNED? WHO THE H ARE YOU? Can you do more what I did most of my achievements reached Top Global 3 and Top 1 Country few years ago by Damage Build vs your F -ing TANK BUILD? I never made tank build before reaching top ranks because damage is way more EFFECTIVE! I LIKE ADMINS HERE THEY WHERE ONLY STATING THEIR OWN OPINION EVEN THEY ARE NOT AGREE WITH ME WITHOUT GIVING HARSH WORDS EXCEPT YOU! WATCH YOUR TONGUE! This is your fault why I am mad at you! If you don't respect someone then someone will do the same to you. Keep that in mind.

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-7 04:11 PM
Role is not big deal, i am agree. But to change it, you also not need a big efforts.

If you not kn ...

The mindset of every players is Ruby is a TANK for small reason they don't even know not all Ruby mains plays as tank role. And what makes so terrible after the game result. Not only they have changed Epic movement animation and the old Pic this is so downgrading for Ruby.
Post time 2021-2-7 08:26 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-7 08:00 PM
If you dont say anything something good JUST SHUT THE F UP! IT IS MY OPINION AND IT IS YOUR OWN OPI ...

I am your father
Post time 2021-2-7 08:28 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-7 08:00 PM
If you dont say anything something good JUST SHUT THE F UP! IT IS MY OPINION AND IT IS YOUR OWN OPI ...

Calm down man. He isnt mean literally ban. He just make a joke. Like peoples as think like tanks is ussaless, have a huge mistake. And i will agree with him. Maybe carry on tank is much harder, but teams most times can do nothing without tanks. Its one of most necessary roles for teams.

But you just verbal abuse him. Its not him. Its you took the joke seriously and start this.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-7 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-2-7 08:38 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-7 08:28 PM
Calm down man. He isnt mean literally ban. He just make a joke. Like peoples as think like tanks is ...

Yes I believe that so that is why I always lose, no tank and no support same offlaners, mages, marksmen or assassins in a team then asking me to tank them and their winrate is below 51% like 46 down to 41 percent wow! As if they are playing in AI mode WTH! good job Moonton for making Ruby as tank role even I don't play that kind of role and for the Nightmare Matchmaking like Toxic and intentional AFK during the match.
Sorry for that I get carried by the much toxic players recently and you know what I mean.
Post time 2021-2-7 11:28 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-5 07:38 PM
For me playing as a tank is the MOST USELESS ROLE EVER, can't carry the game if MM or Core is alrea ...

Good tank players carry the game. Simply they know how to create tempo for their team which noobs don't understand. Yeah, ruby is not a tank with tank build, she is just a fighter and support that could deal dmg late game. I consider her a support bc she has cc. Ofc, you could play her as an assassin and make her work.
Post time 2021-2-8 04:06 PM | Show all posts
i play her as fighter with tank build.
Post time 2021-2-8 08:19 PM | Show all posts
which server are you? in my server ruby is an offlaner, no one expect her as a main tank. the only fighters that usually are used to be tanks are chou, jawhead, and silvana with tank build. You should say to your teammates during draft pick that you are an offlaner, not tank, so one of them should pick a tank.
Post time 2021-2-11 10:45 PM | Show all posts
@mhoz000

I don't claim to be good or anything, but I have been playing MLBB for long enough to know what I'm talking about.

Likewise, I have been to global stage with 2 heroes, Irithel and Selena. Fought against many globals and their teams/squads.

Like, I'm not just saying stuff because I think I know it all, but it's all based upon my authentic experience.

If not for my reliable ex-teammates/squadmates, I would have never reached Globals, or even reached high enough to be able to match against M1/M2/MPL teams in rank.

So yeah, I do not see why you repeatedly bash other roles and then go on to rage; rather than have a civilised discussion.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-26 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-2-26 01:08 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-2-11 10:45 PM
@mhoz000

I don't claim to be good or anything, but I have been playing MLBB for long enough to know ...

Old MLBB IS BETTER THAN NOW! Due to unnecessary nerfs and buffs happened, many toxic players coming than years ago, trashtalkers still there and no one wants to tank because they made Ruby as Tank even I don't play as tank and many players suffers that way not only me. I think you are new to this and you don't see the difference between old and new MLBB.
And how to keep myself calm if I am always getting loses much more than years ago because nobody wants to tank and they blame me why I did not play as tank role even I am in for damager role .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-17 11:05 PM GMT+8