Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 427|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] PLEASE REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY I DON'T PLAY AS TANK BUT FIGHTER!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-5 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-2-5 11:40 AM

PLEASE REMOVE RUBY FROM TANK CATEGORY SINCE NOT ALL RUBY MAINS PLAY AS TANK ROLE!

I PLAY AS ASSASSIN FIGHTER OR FIGHTER MY TEAM ALWAYS DEPENDING ON ESMERALDA OR ROGER EVEN THEY ARE NOT GREAT CARRY IN LATE GAME! MANY PLAYERS THINK RUBY IS A TANK SO NOBODY PLAYS A TANK AND THEY EXPECTING ME TO TANK THEM!
I WANT TO PLAY AS CORE OR FUNNEL RUBY SINCE I CAN WIN THE GAME AND I KNOW HOW TO ROTATE AS DAMAGE DEALER RUBY! PLAYING AS TANK ROLE IS MY HATEST THING TO DO.

EVERY MATCH NOT ALL THE TIMES OUR CORE IS GREAT BUT MOST OF THE TIMES THEY ARE STUPID AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND OUR MARKSMAN ALWAYS FARMING INSTEAD HELPING THE TEAM!

PLEASE RETURN RUBY TO FIGHTER ONLY!

EVERY TIME I GET MVP WINS I ALWAYS GETTING MUCH LOSES THAN WINNINGS DUE TO MANY TOXIC PLAYERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADJUST! THAT IS WHY I NEVER GET TO TOP GLOBAL 1 RUBY BECAUSE OF MATCH MAKING SOLO Q!

Screenshot_20210204_093520.jpg
Screenshot_20201226_181319.jpg
Screenshot_20210204_093455.jpg
Screenshot_20201227_191451.jpg
Post time 2021-2-7 11:28 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-5 07:38 PM
For me playing as a tank is the MOST USELESS ROLE EVER, can't carry the game if MM or Core is alrea ...

Good tank players carry the game. Simply they know how to create tempo for their team which noobs don't understand. Yeah, ruby is not a tank with tank build, she is just a fighter and support that could deal dmg late game. I consider her a support bc she has cc. Ofc, you could play her as an assassin and make her work.
Post time 2021-2-7 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Why you insulting me in private chat? Because I speak the truth? Btw, for tank you need brain, that's why you never pick tank in your life and think it's useless role.
Post time 2021-2-6 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Tank is most useless role ever or Ruby's tank role is most useless role ever? Because, if it's first statement...you should be banned forever.
Post time 2021-2-5 11:51 AM | Show all posts
I agree, it was a mistake on behalf of ML to give Ruby the subtitle of a Tank. Ruby is a pure fighter, she should not be seen as others as a tank.
Post time 2021-2-5 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Ruby can be played as tank . Just because you only know how to play her as fighter does not mean other player cant play her as a tank.
Post time 2021-2-5 06:23 PM | Show all posts
tank ruby is just cringe, idk man but i know a ruby main that got far in the global rankings with her and i can tell you that if he found out that someone in his team is playing her as tank he wouldn't be happy
 Author| Post time 2021-2-5 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2021-2-5 07:40 PM
diwang replied at 2021-2-5 06:07 PM
Ruby can be played as tank . Just because you only know how to play her as fighter does not mean oth ...

For me playing as a tank is the MOST USELESS ROLE EVER, can't carry the game if MM or Core is already dead and what tank role can do? Nothing but total defeat. Mostly I play as more assassin sometimes fighter only. I remember my team core is very useless like Lancelot, Ling, Fanny and other assassins uses buff to fight. Incase they have cannot get their buff, they will be useless. Sometimes developers need to understand what the players can do, underestimating Ruby can't play as assassin also and need to be part of Core heroes.
Post time 2021-2-6 01:42 PM | Show all posts
@mhoz000

I almost agreed with your ruby statement and then I saw your comment about tank being useless? Uh?

You do know that you can't carry or play for crap if there's a bad tank in your team? And no matter how skilled you are, even if your enemies are poorer in skill but have a decent tank plus decent teamwork, you can still lose rather easily.

Don't bash roles man.
Post time 2021-2-6 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-6 04:50 PM
mhoz000 replied at 2021-2-5 07:38 PM
For me playing as a tank is the MOST USELESS ROLE EVER, can't carry the game if MM or Core is alrea ...

Yep-yep. Tank is most uselees role ever. They even cant carry game.

And yep, i play 90% games solo. its solo ranked stats, not team.

But i am agree. Rube is fighter. He can play like tank, but not really. Its like play any other fighter like tank. For sure, you can. But for what?
Post time 2021-2-7 03:12 AM | Show all posts
For me its better keep her as tank/fighter role. She does fit in both category, same for other heroes too woth hybrid roles and build mechanics. If you want the tnk role to be removed just because of your playstyle, I dont agree with that.
Post time 2021-2-7 03:42 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-2-7 03:12 AM
For me its better keep her as tank/fighter role. She does fit in both category, same for other heroe ...

To be correct - i see no one as play rube like tank. Its not about hes playstayle. Its a meta.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:49 AM GMT+8