Register now.
Return to list New
Author: 君莫笑
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] NEW RAFAELA PASSIVE

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-2-13 08:23 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-2-13 12:55 AM
I feel like my suggestion is better, I used rafaela skill's description and tweak it to more of a su ...

Actually my idea was still just the same kits of Rafaela. Since the admins and other people is satisfied with her kits, I didn't bothered to change it. So I utilized her passive. The revenge damage is one of the unique passive in mlbb, I didn't disregarded it but put some new effects inspired by her story with Argus. She doesn't need too much damage type skill and I'm just wanting the devs to make her more precious in teamfights. But I still support your idea and I hope devs would take our advices to make a much better Rafaela! :)

That converting extra regen to shield is good and unique, I highly recommend it too to the devs! Smart move

I also find out that making the old passive back is too boring. Instead, just give her heal skill a buff to have more amplification and additional movement speed duration, that would be a good strategy if ganking as a whole team.

The mini revitalize style healing isn't a good since just like estes, healing is usually useless to burst heroes, better have an escape skill plus a high heal buff. (In my idea, together with talent "Healing Effect" and "Oracle", she could provide up to +60% more regen. I'd be more happy to add that converting regen to shield part as a better buff!)

Also I want to suggest in your ult part. May be a big holy light instead of fireball, to make it more angelic.
Post time 2021-2-14 02:35 AM | Show all posts
READ the threads about Rafaela DEVS. Many suggestions are coming in, show some initiative to do what is right for our main hero. Why Moonton is having a hard time adjusting/tweaking the kits of Rafa, she seems so basic unlike newer heroes with complex skills. Ideas are being sent here and in CS portal still nothing is happening to make her shine on the game. I guess Devs are not into it, and it will never be... Sad to say
Post time 2021-2-14 03:04 AM | Show all posts
君莫笑 replied at 2021-2-13 08:23 AM
Actually my idea was still just the same kits of Rafaela. Since the admins and other people is sat ...

we'll see what the devs gonna do, either mix both idea together or one of us is
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-18 01:13 AM GMT+8