Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 801|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 27/1/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-1 03:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-2-1 04:02 PM

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 1/27. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 20/1/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: uɐllıʇuɐS

The new minimap feature is so complicated. The minimap now blocked the skills, the items, the attack button, and blocked half of the screen. The right side of the screen is really over crowded. It is better if it is on the left side just optimized it a bit, the new feature of minimap was a good feature and usefull also but it cost a lot of space.

Keyword: #mini map

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We are optimizing this feature to support more ways to send signals.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: K3NN3TH

Please ban and make a lot of adjustment for the new marksman Beatrix. She can deal a great damage, even if there's not yet have a build items. As I and other players noticed that Beatrix ultimate can deal 75% - 85% damage.

Keyword: #Beatrix

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will continue to adjust this hero.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: MIRZOID

This suggestion is for new hero, Beatrix. Her ultimate is over power when I use passive wesker. I'm alone can kill lord at level 4 without any item in 8 seconds. Her ultimate has no cooldown when I spam click. That is how I kill lord. I spam click her wesker ultimate that cause she fire unlimited bullets at high speed. I give you evidence but unfortunately there is no option for me to give you video so I give the lord killed scene per second. But I give screenshot me testing it at practice mode. Don't worry I don't use no cooldown or god mod, just for level up. Sorry because I not using hero balance report because there is no Beatrix name on the list.

Keyword: #Beatrix

Developer Reply

Sorry for this. It shouldn’t be achieved. This problem will be solved in the advanced server soon.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: IN| DANIALPOTTER

I think Yve Mage needs a cancel button for her ultimate skill After casting.

Keyword: #Yve #cancel skill casting

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. In the process of casting the ultimate skill, there is a "Cancel" button in the upper right corner, just click it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Casunuran116

Hello MLBB CS (Customer Service) Can you add new in-game quick chats on chats. I have suggestions since in a while im playing mlbb I can't communicate easily while texting because im playing mlbb seriously and some players were acting crazy and toxic too so can you add like some positive quotes like "We can win this if we stick together","Don't harass your teammates focus on playing","Win or Lose Just try again & again","Be positive, immortal, and strong that makes us who we are!","Don't Lose Hopes we can still win", and many more positive quotes as you want it though. and also can you add too hero chats for example i choose "i need assistance" and i just click hero icon hayabusa and it will announce to hayabusa like "i need assistance hayabusa". and "Don't Attack the Lord Layla". Just Like that i just want to improve mobile legends in order to reduce thrashtalk and toxic players. And add "Don't Go Too Far","Don't Use Your Ultimate Already","Prepare for teamfight!". THANK YOU

Keyword: #quick chat #communicate

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 01:10 AM GMT+8