Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 527|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] How to support

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-2-1 03:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How tosupport
Im maintank, I never support BUT I just played a game against the best diggie ever, itdefinetely deserved to be written and shared.
-He boughtthe mask and help his carrier the whole game, it was a Layla.
-Helped herjungle and his first item was the boost red mask. With the mask and theultimate he saved her every single time me or someone else were able to gankher. We just couldn’t kill her. Maybe I kiiled them 2 times in the whole gamebut that Layla was able to be 14-2, and the Diggie -was something like 2-2-20
-I was ableto win the two games I fought them, but each game lasted more than 30 minutesand I was tired as hell. The only reason I didn’t die when instead of defendingthey were pushing and killing everybody was because I was Hanzo in ghost form.I focus on top and bot, and let the rest of my team die mid when trying tofight those two.
-Layla didn’thave flicker, she had purify, Diggie had Aegis the shield. It was so hard totry to chase them. Diggie trapped me with his skill every time I tried to killthe Layla, so I just gave up and focus on the other enemies and the otherlanes.
-I played asimilar game against a Rafaella, her healing wasn’t the problem, it wasthe  speed boost. The poking was also anightmare because she had the ice wand so we were too slow to chase them whenthey were faster. I lost that game fast. She also had the boost mask, so itmakes me think I might need it too as a tank, I haven’t tried because I needother items to be really tanky and hard to kill.
-Anothergame against an Angela, she had the ice wand, we were too slow. And she wastalking to the fighter, they sincronized their ultimates, we lost fast.
-Pickingsupport is risky, you definitely need to be talking to a friend, and if you arenot talking it needs to be someone you have played a lot with, someone you knowhis style. The ice wand is a must, same (apparently) for the red boost mask. Ihad a friend who liked Estes but we lost more than win when he picked him, so Idon’t suggest Estes. I suggest Rafaella, Angela and the very best DIggie.

Post time 2021-2-1 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ariefhzt at 2021-2-1 04:46 PM

all heroes that have CC can be support for me, that how a hero can support a carry and help carry when he is in danger.

but that i know who must be a support in ML is tank role. that build defense item.
for me role mage in mid is a must. She must buy item that counter enemies first, just like NoD and Ice wand.

Post time 2021-2-1 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Diggie and Angela are better support as they have CC and help the carry

I wish I had a Diggie friend like that

My Layla does not receive any support and go to gold lane solo. If tank is supportive, I would show how scary my Layla is

Unfortunately due to bad support and enemy gank, my farm is complete after 15 minutes and I can carry late game successfully

Most of the times, we only have our base turret in 9 minutes. From there, I patiently farm till 15 minutes. Then I start my counter attack and carry my team to victory. This is because of the players hatred towards Layla.

They don't support me even after I reveal my MMR, my local rank and street rank. My street rank was No.1 and everyone tolled me nob No.1.

I hope everyone understands the true power of Layla someday and give respect to Layla players
Post time 2021-2-1 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-1 06:53 PM
Diggie and Angela are better support as they have CC and help the carry

I wish I had a Diggie frien ...

Layla is really strong character, but only if opponent assassin ignore her. As tank player i really hate her, because a lot of my teametes ignore and make her deal free damage. But if you have a nice assassin its free gold for him.

Also as tank-main, i like play with layla. We even can play together if you want.

P.S.
Angela good support because she can support all line at the same time with her ultimate.
Diggie because he can easely decrease opponent farm, which bomb as not give opponent escepe hes tower.

This is not about CC. Its about strong early game. Theyr carry you team at start, feed their carry and make team fast win.
like team without mm and mage on high ranks.
Post time 2021-2-1 08:40 PM | Show all posts
i hate when trash kids player buy mask first , so angela  diggie or atlas neeeeeed first item build fleeting time , ofc you can buy roam but basic part ...
Post time 2021-2-1 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-2-1 09:06 PM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-1 07:34 PM
Layla is really strong character, but only if opponent assassin ignore her. As tank player i really ...

Only Natalia is the assassin I am bad against

I can counter all other assassins if tank supports me with CC

There is a physical item especially for marksman that gives immunity to physical damage for 2 seconds

This is the item I use to kill assassins.

Many people say "Layla is food for assassin". It's because they don't know how to use this item
I like Angela support too. With shield around me I can hear enemies cry
Post time 2021-2-1 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-2-1 09:05 PM
Only Natalia is the assassin I am bad against

I can counter all other assassins if tank supports m ...

I think you misunderstand me. 

I mean Layla like Jonson, Hanzo or Helkart. You can easily counter it if you has a skill and know how. But most player didnt and just ban them. For sure, you can told as "i Jonson, i hit opponent with car like 90% times. OP fix it", but if we face it, its depends of opponent skill. 

Wind of Nature is nice item. But he didnt help you against half of assassins like Karina, Fanny, Gusion, Selena, Harley etc.

And i not tell about line phase. I havnt any problem against or with layla on it as tank, but teamfight. I must stay on front and its hard to cover my MM from back, where good assassin attack, I need 1-2 sec to move and CC assassin. Unlucky its more time than assassin need for kill my layla. 

She is food because havnt CC, dash or purify on skillbar like others MM. And shes damage is decrease on close combat. Another word - if in teamfight someone attack her from the back - he cant nothing. For sure, others mage, supp etc can try stun invader. But if they do - opponent front line crush you while no one focus them. 

But its all only about GOOD PLAYERS. Even on legend+, most players don't underspent it.
Post time 2021-2-1 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-1 10:26 PM
I think you misunderstand me. 

I mean Layla like Jonson, Hanzo or Helkart. You can easily counte ...

AFAIK, this is mage meta. Mages dominate from early game and mid game until enemies buy Athena shield, fighters dominate from late game and MM dominates in very late game

So do not expect anything from MM till he completes atleast 3 items

In late game, Layla only need two or three hits to kill an opponent (not tanks)

If an assassin is approaching, he will lose 70% hp before reaching Layla because of her long attack range

A good MM player does not reveal their location to enemy assassin. Instead they should wait for the assassin to appear in map and then they should start attacking. I think it is called positioning. They should take position in a safe spot and attack.

This is one of the basics for playing MM. If they don't know this then they have more to learn

Gusion and Selena are food for Layla in late game.

Imagine a support like Angela helping Layla in late game

That will surely unlock the beast mode of Layla
Post time 2021-2-2 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-2-2 12:33 AM
Anand replied at 2021-2-1 10:39 PM
AFAIK, this is mage meta. Mages dominate from early game and mid game until enemies buy Athena shi ...

Are we not told about it already?

Mage meta on you (australia) server. I am correct? Its not about this game meta.

For example - tournament meta is like 5 fighters without mage.

For my server(EU) meta - Mage - mid, MM - gold, tank-support for MM on gold, assassin in forest and fighter on exp line.

Is this clear?

Also, you told - never attack before assassin attack. Its can be work. But assassin always attack after you start to attack. If you didn't - you lose a teamfight. If you did - you die to assassin. Its how good assassin work.

Fighter DONT carry late game. they strong on early to mid, but have bad aoe damage for late game.
Also, Layla is not late game carry. She have one of best MM start and midgame. But on late game MM with aoe damage(hanabi, Irithel, Miya), is much more useful.

And last part. I not need to imagine angela-layla late game. I see it some times. As i say, no mage meta on my server. And its weak. Angela useful only because the ultimate as can save allies on other lines. But when you start teamfight 5v5 and she already here, her lose a advantage. You more need a another mage or tank or fighter or everything, but this no damage doll.
Post time 2021-2-2 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-2-2 01:18 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-2-2 12:30 AM
Are we not told about it already?

Mage meta on you (australia) server. I am correct? Its not about ...

FYI, I am playing in Indian server

Meta is not about roles. It refers to Most Effective Tactics Available

Mages are the key damage dealers in game. So they are present in most of the effective tactics or strategies

That's why I mentioned current meta belongs to Mages. In other words, your team has a better chance to win if your mage is good-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picking 5 fighters in tournament means they have their own tactics or strategy. The question is how effective it will be compared to other tactics or strategies and how they execute it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About attacking the assassin, your assumption is not correct. Why team dies if MM doesn't attack ? It will be a 4 vs 4 in this case. If you die in this, then its probably your fault not the fault of MM. It is hard to win with such a weak team. I would suggest you to stay inside your turret and fight the enemies if your team is weak like this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol you don't know anything about late game.

Layla is the most damage output marksman.

If your layla is not killing other marksman, then you should change your build

Layla is the only marksman available to deal approximately 2K or more DPS in late game

Because her passive allows her to deal up to 1.4X damage

It means if Miya gives 1000 damage per basic attack, then Layla can deal 1400 damage per basic attack

This is why I said "Layla in beast mode".

Just imagine how effective it will be when Angela uses ultimate on Layla and the two destroys the enemy

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-18 01:51 AM GMT+8