Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Mvp in losing team and only silver in team

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-1-29 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-1-29 04:19 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-1-28 06:40 PM
like Diwang said honestly, first screenshot draft was just really bad, not even a tank

Tank classification is bad people have more MMR with Chou Silvana and Ruby tank build, even with Alice. Previous season Kadita had the highest MMR with tank build. Please dont teach me the game have to be played with tank in team with classification moontoon made. Every season they change hero role from assasin to tank. And dont tell me its revamp we all know some smart guys saw those heroes can be used as tank better than boosted Khufra. Damn i saw layla with tank build in mythic rank more than a real tank and I won bunch of games over the years with layla tank in team. If u want to be a pro follow MMR power if we can trust it is real and not bots hacking MMR.
I dont want bunch of kids to twist my words and say something about team composition this is not the point of this post!!!

Point is punishment for bots getting 3.0 and feeding without punishment. Stay in base and jungle a little but dont feed enemy team.
When of 10 games 9 of them last 8 minutes you know matching system is bad or people are bad at this game and need punishment to learn a leason.

I dont say I would never use your meaning when using word "tank" for radnoms but precondition for that is mm  above 60% win rate and I will pick Khufra Atlas and Hylos with 70% win rate.

It is waste of time to pick "tank"for mm bellow 40% win rate.

Ok I would like to end post here it was just frustrating day. I will continue to screen shoot trolls for public exposure and educational purposes on youtube channel. And put them on black list.
Post time 2021-1-29 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ciaociao at 2021-1-29 03:33 PM

For me it's not about having a tank but rather which hero should you pick. Select Odette if your team has JS, or other fighters that can sustain. She needs good support in high rank because a lot of heroes can counter her.
Post time 2021-1-30 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Dont go for mvp, and maybe you will win.

Post time 2021-1-30 06:44 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-1-29 04:07 AM
Tank classification is bad people have more MMR with Chou Silvana and Ruby tank build, even with Al ...

Silvanna tank is good but ruby tank or some other tank hero is solely just for the hero to survive not to tank for others. My opinion still stays that your draft was bad and thats just how it is. If your draft fails against the enemies draft you lose
 Author| Post time 2021-1-30 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-1-30 07:51 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-1-30 06:44 PM
Silvanna tank is good but ruby tank or some other tank hero is solely just for the hero to survive ...

Like I said tank is not important and this post is not about team composition. I would rather have teammate that knows how to use random hero than someone who pick the tank to fill the role.

Again thats my opinion but it is proved to be right. Not everyone have patience you need to play the "tank". I caught you calling some heroes tank and now u agreed with Silvana being the one. What a joke moontoon is with they role asignment to heroes.

In finals we saw Chou with a tank build. Truth is that you adjust your build on the end of the draft depending on your team composition. You dont have to adjust hero and role but adjust emblem and gameplay.

If you get bronze 3.0 you deserve punishment that is the point of this post kids, yes all of you mentioning the role asignment, and tank that is must to have are bunch of kids.

I can alredy see you giving up before the game even started if your team dont have a "tank". And yes I have the right to say this and I know that bunch of kids go as far as to troll if a teammate didnt pick  Khufra for them.

So stop being toxic and twisting my post intention. It is about punishment for low skill level and intentional feeding. If verbal abuse is fixed this can be fixed too.

Watch the finals and tell me did Chou have assasin build or he adjusted his gameplay and had a tank build?

Tank is useless if you dont know how to use him. Personaly after kagura and fanny tank heroes are hardest to play. For example if u miss khufra first skill it is a big chance for team wipe out. Same for atlas ulty. And bunch of kids still want to have first timer khufra in team. They do the swap when someone show 10 games with tank. Nice advice you have there forum moderator. There are mythical glories with 0 game with tanks and they say you are wrong.

If I picked khufra or atlas in that game nothing would have changed. Even I would have bronze. This is what you want to see for a game to  last 3 minutes longer and for all the team to get bronze is it???
I am so done with you if you want forward this to game moderators and do your job if not delete this post.

I will not listen to your stupid advice which I know you are not following with randoms.
Confront with mythical glories with 0 games with a tank you dont have the right to confront with me that have most games played with tank. Check my profile khufra 70% atlas 70 grock 60% but i will not ruin my win rate to prove your point.

If you dont want to do your job and forward this post to game moderators  you dont get to twist my post better delete it.

And you cant say its your opinion if you have one make a new topic. Because u missed the point here and I will not repeat myself anymore stop TWISTING IT.
I will do you a favour and help you making a new post called team composition and there you can share your knowledge. This post have nothing to do with it!!! Get it through your brain cells and through your brain.

Post time 2021-1-31 12:05 AM | Show all posts
"If I picked khufra or atlas in that game nothing would have changed. Even I would have bronze. This is what you want to see for a game to  last 3 minutes longer and for all the team to get bronze is it???
I am so done with you if you want forward this to game moderators and do your job if not delete this post."

This. This just don't find way to their brain. They simply can't understand. You can be the best tank ever, the best I-will-adjust player ever, but it is pointless when your teammates practicing, when they play rank like it's classic...You need to have all the luck of this world to win such games. And it happens once in 10 games. Epic comeback exist on youtube and once in 10 of your games.
Post time 2021-1-31 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Agree with wht ur saying, and I knw how solo q players struggle in rank. But there're many factors which cause the result. True that punishment system needs to be harsher, ww mods will help submit that to devs but we cant help toxic players to ruin the game. So I suggest to play rnk atleast duo or trio.
Post time 2021-1-31 06:47 AM | Show all posts
Well this is team players, its possible always to be matched with bad teammates, to pick worser heroes, they could be more organized, thats why I prefer to have one or two friends with me to play with them, I know their movements so its big advantage, sadly your team had bad score, bad start probably or enemy jungler was more efficient, a lot of things depend on the outcome of the game. I wish you luck in next game
Post time 2021-1-31 06:56 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-1-27 06:58 PM
In my opinion , the problem is straightforward , nobody picked tank , and you not even pick tank her ...

More high elo players main tank than in epic rank.
Post time 2021-2-2 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2021-2-2 06:46 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-1-30 07:34 PM
Like I said tank is not important and this post is not about team composition. I would rather have  ...

if the intentional trolling players are bothering you that much why don't you just play trio? i know its stupid advice *again* but lets be real here in soloQ vs anything lower than 500 points you will lose -14 and win like +5, and of course i know not every mythical glory player plays tank because spoiler alert am 1 of them.

Now telling you straight up to playing soloq sounds really stupid as the game should allow you to play soloq without any issues.but until soloq is fully fixed its just pretty much the recommended thing to do, if i look back at season 15 for example, i had an okay season winrate and had top 1 fanny for about a week and peaked about 1.5k points because i didn't soloQ but just spammed trio

And i apologies for twisting the 2 issues, this should not have happened.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 09:13 AM GMT+8