Register now.
Return to list New
Author: tryitoutvn
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Johnson Ulti

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-27 04:49 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-27 11:01 AM
jhonson was better before, now he is too slow and cant drive thru towers.
his ultimate form hasnt c ...

johnson is slow and dont need to drive on living towers , you need jungle and sides to assasinate ,
Post time 2021-1-27 10:01 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-1-27 04:49 PM
johnson is slow and dont need to drive on living towers , you need jungle and sides to assasinate  ...

Did u forget how it is? when Johnson can drive into 8 enemy turrets and come out without any damage.

This is how newbies practiced Johnson including me

Can you imagine Johnson driving through 8 turrets now ?

Even before the slow driving, I can drive jungle well

To me it doesn't make a big difference except few new jungle routes
Post time 2021-1-28 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-1-27 10:01 PM
Did u forget how it is? when Johnson can drive into 8 enemy turrets and come out without any damag ...

They should have made a similar hero, not change jhonson. He was fine, nobody picked him, only us, the main jhonsons. Its like Aldous, nobody picks him and they nerf him…. Omg.
They should have made a similar jhonson hero, with limited gas and the turbo. Something like baxia. Now he is not a good option anymore. I don’t remember last time I used him. Maybe in brawl…
He is not good for rank anymore, he cant give vision, cant arrive fast… useless.  Maybe he is still a good pick for lower ranks and new players. Higher than legend he is easy to deal with.
Post time 2021-1-28 05:09 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-28 03:33 PM
They should have made a similar hero, not change jhonson. He was fine, nobody picked him, only us, ...

He is a bit better than before i.e. only when he has the turbo

Enemies can't dodge the crash with turbo speed

Now we should be careful not to waste his turbo. If turbo is used then he will become useless Johnson
Post time 2021-1-29 02:37 AM | Show all posts
he was the same, except they nerfed his speed and then give him tubo. for those of you complaining about johnson nonstop, he was always like that with higher dmg and back then wasn't really picked enough to be banned
Post time 2021-1-29 07:00 PM | Show all posts
indeed.. after he gets the change that makes many players use him more often, although he has a new engine with nitrous it's not a big deal as long as you use a hero with dash skill like Assassin, ready-to-use flicker, or an easier one is just hiding in the bush when he's missing from the mini map

anyways, whats your idea to adjusting him?  if this is really worries you
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-18 01:35 AM GMT+8