Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1933|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Johnson Ulti

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-25 08:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
seriously you wanna make johnson ulti non stop? Cant you make a balance game? just fuk it up everyday???
Post time 2021-1-26 02:27 AM | Show all posts
I don't see anything wrong with it, Johnson isn't much joining the ban list. It can be non-stop, he could still die by the turrets.
Post time 2021-1-26 03:58 AM | Show all posts
Johnson is OP only with support from a mage. Johnson alone is not a big deal

I ban Johnson if my team is second pick
Post time 2021-1-26 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Isn't it already nonstop to begin with? They only tweaked it by a bit to give a better gameplay.
Post time 2021-1-26 11:16 PM | Show all posts
:)im so pro and other so nab , i only play johnson full mage and i kill alone and im non stop mvp , most dmg etc , even they started to ban johnson in my server ha ha  the stupid thing is that when i pick johnson and i say im mage nab kids ... no no no you are tank and nobody pick tank .. and lose kids nabs kids nabs .... ofc its non stop my first item is fleeting time to spam my ulti i kill with it
Post time 2021-1-26 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Johnson + Odette is a hard to stop combo, if there is any hero that is really annoying is Hanzo .. to me he is oped but people here swear he is not.. which most the time are mythic players playing diff meta than I am.
Post time 2021-1-27 02:10 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-1-26 11:16 PM
:)im so pro and other so nab , i only play johnson full mage and i kill alone and im non stop mvp ,  ...

Can you share the build you use ?

I will give it a try and let you know how it is
Post time 2021-1-27 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-1-26 11:53 PM
Johnson + Odette is a hard to stop combo, if there is any hero that is really annoying is Hanzo .. t ...

Hanzo is easy to kill. You just keep damaging him and he will die

Johnson and Odette combo can be countered if your team has two CC tanks. Otherwise hard to counter them, you can only hope that enemy Johnson is a nob driver
Post time 2021-1-27 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-1-26 11:53 PM
Johnson + Odette is a hard to stop combo, if there is any hero that is really annoying is Hanzo .. t ...

hanzo is not op. I have more than 1000 games with hanzo. Yes, he can steal buffs BUT if you protect your buffs he cant get them. His ultimate is not so strong at level 4, you just need a stun or sprint to escape, and dont solo.
The problem with hanzo is when you ignore him and dont fight him accordingly. So many games I have got 4 buffs early game and get all 4 the second time... Enemy didnt even noticed hahahah. Thats when "hanzo is op"
Post time 2021-1-27 11:01 AM | Show all posts
jhonson was better before, now he is too slow and cant drive thru towers.
his ultimate form hasnt changed, duration unlimited, its just the speed. He is super slow now with a useless 3 second turbo.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:15 AM GMT+8