Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Share] Mythic players are trash

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-29 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-1-29 06:29 PM
For me, ranking isn't everything and in this season I hardly ever play ranked tbh, cuz I've also exp ...

Same. This season's matchmaking has been the worst since a year of me playing. It's bad in Classic but at least in Classic a troll team doesn't penalize me like in Ranked. Might as well wait for + to release because only then Moonton will actually give 2 f**ks about fixing major problems in the game
Post time 2021-1-30 04:13 PM | Show all posts
@Anand

There are some mythic players who kinda got carried by their friends; such players exist since day 1 to be honest.
 Author| Post time 2021-2-1 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-2-1 07:23 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-1-30 04:13 PM
@Anand

There are some mythic players who kinda got carried by their friends; such players exist sin ...

Yes I can see why

Most of the times solo players get teamed with trio and they win because of their team work

If they reached mythic like this, I would say they are very lucky

I don't mind losing one or two games because of these players. But losing 8 games may not be because of them.
These trash players picked non-expert heroes saying they want to preserve their win rate and MMR. If they are afraid of losing, then why are they playing in the first place

It is only right to punish those trolls severely

Author| Post time 2021-2-6 06:45 AM | Show all posts
gofiros replied at 2021-2-6 01:19 AM
I only like to play support heroes and kinda hard to carry a team as support.

Support heroes cannot carry. They can only support the heroes who can carry the game

It would be better if you choose the right player and support him from early game
 Author| Post time 2021-2-23 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-2-23 07:58 PM
EG2666 replied at 2021-1-29 09:53 PM
Same. This season's matchmaking has been the worst since a year of me playing. It's bad in Classic ...
Yeah, matchmaking defenitely needs improvement.
I played with my second account using Layla. I reached epic without any problems. The problems started in epic.

Players start trash talking my Layla. There was not much trash talking in grand master rank. It all starts from Epic and my win rate dropped from 73 to 69.

Also matchmaking is very bad in epic. In solo Q, there was 4 legend players in enemy team but in my team all epic players. But luckily, we won that match without a problem. I guess trolling is more in legend than epic
 Author| Post time 2021-2-23 07:57 PM | Show all posts
gofiros replied at 2021-2-6 01:19 AM
I want to say a few words. First, I ask you to improve the penalties system and prohibit players fro ...

I already created a thread to increase the punishment for trolls especially in higher ranks. But the mods will ask you to contact customer service in game

Probably, it will never be implemented because many players will stop playing MLBB if they increase punishment
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-22 02:27 AM GMT+8