Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Share] Mythic players are trash

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-1-26 11:32 PM | Show all posts
today I won a game because of a trash player in enemy team

We were about to lose but he just spoiled the game for enemy team.

He received a bronze 3.0 but I am not sure whether he got punished or not
Post time 2021-1-26 11:56 PM | Show all posts
90% my matches are this way, always get teamed with shit which sucks because I only like to play support heroes and kinda hard to carry a team as support.
Post time 2021-1-27 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-1-26 01:20 AM
That's how trashes should be removed. They are wasting the time of other players so one week ban is ...

Punishments definitely need to be improved but a week ban would be too harsh. That would kill the game. We never know the circumstances. Maybe that player just had a bad game. It happens to all of us.

My ideas:
- MVP-Loss doesn't lose a star
- Penalties for bronze medal in Ranked matches - maybe 2 mins for 1, then the ban gets longer for each successive bronze. If someone is getting tons of bronze medals in Ranked, they are most certainly a troll.
- More star protection for players who get Gold in losses! This will help good players in Solo Q
- ENFORCE PROPER TEAM COMP! If someone has picked mm then that role is locked. If the team has a mm, mage, assassin, and fighter then s5 is forced to choose a tank. I know this would limit experimentation with team comps but it more importantly stops trolls and nubs who refuse to learn the basics
 Author| Post time 2021-1-27 01:05 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-1-27 12:02 AM
Punishments definitely need to be improved but a week ban would be too harsh. That would kill the  ...

I like the idea about increasing the punishment but enforcing proper team is not a good idea
We lost to a team with 4 mages and one assassin. We had a global rank Irithel in our team. Our team was balanced role wise but teammates are not experts. They just trolled and we lost the game

Forcing a specific role like tank may not be useful. s5 will pick non-expert tank and troll the game.

It would be better if everyone picks heroes they know how to play and help the team instead of farming
Post time 2021-1-28 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-1-27 01:05 AM
I like the idea about increasing the punishment but enforcing proper team is not a good idea
We los ...

Easy fix. Players cannot play Ranked until they have played a limited amount of games with each role, i.e. 20 games. If not, enforce this prior to Grand-master or Epic rank. This ensures nobody doesn't know how to use a role.

If players troll, they get a bad game score, and get a match ban. Ultimately improved punishments will weed out the majority of trolls. They will think twice about trying to ruin the fun of others if they get banned for hours or the whole day.  
 Author| Post time 2021-1-28 01:36 AM | Show all posts
EG2666 replied at 2021-1-28 12:55 AM
Easy fix. Players cannot play Ranked until they have played a limited amount of games with each ro ...

I agree punishment should be improved.

I saw few players only using one or two roles and reach legend

I am not sure how it will work out
Post time 2021-1-28 06:45 PM | Show all posts
gonna be honest with you, legend ranked players are almost the same as mythic V and IV lol they are simply not good players
 Author| Post time 2021-1-28 10:38 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-1-28 06:45 PM
gonna be honest with you, legend ranked players are almost the same as mythic V and IV lol they are  ...

That's why I am asking to implement severe punishment based on rank
Post time 2021-1-29 06:07 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-25 07:35 AM
mythic is no different from other ranks. people trying new heros, or just jungling the whole time, n ...

Yes and No. I seen a mythical glory trio just lose to a legend trio. So yeah, I do not know right now.

Comments

This is possible if the mythical glory players trolled and used a hero they are not good with  Post time 2021-1-29 10:16 AM
Post time 2021-1-29 06:29 PM | Show all posts
For me, ranking isn't everything and in this season I hardly ever play ranked tbh, cuz I've also experienced the same thing as you
I agree if the punishment system really needs better improvement to be more harder especially for poor performance and not only for ranked mode but for other regular mode as well like classic & brawl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-22 12:26 AM GMT+8