Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1209|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Auto switch target even when locked

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-23 08:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Rfrfrf at 2021-1-23 09:59 PM

Hi ,
I faced this issue where when I locked the enemy and it switches to another target. Now, regardless of what setting I have set, it should not change target, unless the target becomes invisible, un targetable, out of sight, etc.

https://youtu.be/gA6HQDM8XCk

1, Hayabusa used his ulti ,then I  locked on hayabusa, but when I press ulti, my saber just stand there doing nothing and the locked disappeared.Since hayabusa has used his ulti, there is no way he can be untargateable.  

2.When I press ulti again , it auto locked to lowest hp. Now, my setting is closest. Let's say the no.1 happen for whatever reason/bug, it shouldn't locked to Johnson (lowest)
Kindly assist

Post time 2021-1-24 12:25 AM | Show all posts
I think it was at the same instance when you used ult and Hayabusa used ult, if you watched it very closely, you would see that as you charged at Hayabusa, he used his ult at the same time. When he turns into a shadow, it would make him invisble for one second and makes him untargettable. But through this video, there is nothing that makes him untargettable. Hayabusa immediately killed Baxia and he didn't turn into a shadow in that instant.

If you would submit information needed through this bug report guide, I can submit this to developers.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-24 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-25 02:09 AM

1. The reason I posted this here because the customer support has been not helpful at all. Talking nonsense and give irrelevant answer.

2. If you play at slow mo 0.25, at 0.01 you can see haya USED ulti and killed chang'e.

3.like I said , even if haya somehow untargateable for whatever reason. It still shouldn't auto lock to Johnson. Because my setting is closest.

Apologize I misunderstood your reply. I thought you asked me to log ticket to customer support
Anyway I don't have the replay id.
The last time I report another bug to the precious customer support, they said the replay is useless to the dev , and needed a video record. That's why I record every game now.

Can I still report this without replay id?

1. in-game ID & Server Number IMG_20210124_112508.jpg
2. Game Client Version
IMG_20210124_112539.jpg
The incident occurred at 18jan, I am not sure the client version has changed since

3. Device Model & OS Version

Mi9
IMG_20210124_112910.jpg

4. Valid Proof of the Bug
https://youtu.be/gA6HQDM8XCk

5. Date & Time when the Bug occurred
18-Jan ,16:4x
+8gmt

6. Bug Explanation
1, Hayabusa USED his ultI at 0.01,then I  locked on hayabusa, but when I press ulti, my saber just stand there doing nothing and the locked disappeared.Since hayabusa has used his ulti, there is no way he can be untargateable.  

2.When I press ulti again , it auto locked to lowest hp. Now, my setting is closest. Let's say the no.1 happen for whatever reason/bug, it shouldn't locked to Johnson (lowest)

7. Battle ID
I don't have it because this happens few days ago.
The last time I log a bug case to the customer support they have told me the replay is useless to dev. They insist a video record(even tho the game doesn't provide video recording) or they will reject the case.

Post time 2021-1-25 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Rfrfrf replied at 2021-1-24 11:40 AM
1. in-game ID & Server Number
2. Game Client Version
The incident occurred at 18jan, I am not sure t ...

Thanks for your information, I will submit this to developers, so they can get a notice of this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-4 05:49 AM GMT+8