Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1886|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 20/1/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-23 04:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2021-1-23 04:55 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 1/20. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 13/1/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: ★NEVERSURRENDER★

I suggest to give entrance animation for jungle monsters so it will not look like a ghost popping up I hope u notice this.

Keyword: #monster #animation

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We are continue to optimize this.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: chromalveolata

Currently it is very hard to report bug in the Magic Mode because the current system doesnt allow the auto copy of battle id from the history.

Keyword: #Magic Chess #battle ID

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

When wanwan has the ulti, can u put like a timer (similar to Miya & Layla's 1st skill when used), like a clock or something in the skill icon, it would be helpful.

Keyword: #Wan wan

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Jxon24#9933

when teammate gone afk, the one who's controlling the afk should have buttons to command afk teammate as a tank- the one who is in front to recieved damage, support- will be behind and follow the summoner, and middle man- aligned with the summoner/controlling the afk teammate.

Keyword: #AFK #takeover #bot commands

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. For the takeover of different roles after AFK, we will make it more match-able with the hero's role in the future.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: grant1035

May I suggest that there be a feature wherein a player can preselecet their preffered role before even matchmaking begins, then when they already pick their role like tank for example, they will be matched with non tank teammates or teammates who are looking for teammates with specific roles so everybody gets to choose their preferred roles. In this way, there will be no arguments between teammates because they will agree to play a certain role where they're comfortable with.

Keyword: #matching system

Developer Reply

We will continue to optimize the matching system to make it more reasonable and bring you the most evenly matched game in the shortest possible time. Thank you very much for your suggestion, we will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Dazaiィ

[EN Translation] Please nerf Hanabi again, the late game is hard to move forward + on this patch the shield is too strong, the late game is rich, there is no damage to Hanabi.

Keyword: #Hanabi

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will continue to observe the performance of the adjusted Hanabi in the new version and consider whether to make the further adjustments.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: ClumsyGaming

May I suggest new hero like johnson kit. that can carry his Allie around the map .can be johnson main enemy.i think it's more fun if there's hero like that on ranked game.

Keyword: #new hero #Johnson

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. For the independence and characteristics of the gameplay, we will manage and control the existing gameplay, and the same similar gameplay will not appear repeatedly. It is recommended to use heroes such as Aldous and Mathilda to cooperate with allies and experience different fun.

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: 神| LaZy|赤

This is the greatest suggestions over million player complain this issue but never answered: Did you see the kill notification? Is that too big? For us yes it can hide the enemy above the screen it's just super annoying. I suggest to make it smaller or we can adjust it what size the notification or move we can move the kill notification to specific places. That's all we needed and We Will wait for it.

Keyword: #elimination effect

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. We will optimize it in the near future. Please stay tuned.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 01:52 PM GMT+8