Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2496|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 13/1/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-16 03:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2021-1-16 03:52 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 1/6. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 6/1/2021

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Scarlet#2912

Please rework the map ' Western Expanse' the texture and quality of this map is so old/outdated.

Keyword: #map #The Western Expanse

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We are optimizing it gradually. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: PleaseMoonton#6924

A way to completely remove FB friends from In Game Friend list, right now Blacklisting them and Deleting them is kind of useless, tomorrow they'll be back again in your friends list.

Keyword: #Facebook friends #friend list

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. This will be fixed in the next game version.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Oww! Why U Dumb?#9167

Please add voice when banning/picking in draft pick mode to the following heroes:

- Luo Yi
- Atlas
- Popol and Kupa
- Yu Zhong
- Benedetta

A lot of updates arrived in Original Server but the first 3 heroes still no voice anouncer when picking or banning.

Keyword: #voice lines #banning&picking

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will continue to add the banned/picked voice for these heroes.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Anonymous

[EN Translation] Clint after the revamp is very slow, sometimes I can't cast skills and can't spam the passive because sometimes the skills can't be used.

Keyword: #Clint

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will check the issue.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: ★εмφεгог★

[EN Translation] Please remodel Bane and Estes heroes again. Estes needs a revamp because he can only replenish the team's health or himself but this can be easily canceled with anti-regen items. And for Bane, please remodel the appearance because it doesn't match his ferocious nature but the character seems funny. And finally why am I having problems like that :) THANK YOU ..

Keyword: #remodel #Bane #Estes

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. The remodel for Bane is on our plan. As for Estes, we will consider whether to optimize his gaming performance.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

I think it would be suitable for beatrix if her skill icons is pinkish so that i matches her hair color, also skill effects, it's like lesley skill icons which is old to see.

Keyword: #Beatrix #skill icons

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Bae#0123

New Arrival tokens/ticket usage only works in 1x draw but not in 5x draws. Reconsider adding ticket option for 5x draws.

Keyword: #Arrival Ticket

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider this. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: ꧁รρσσҡყ꧂

[EN Translation] Hello MLBB, I have a suggestion for the next skin squad / series, namely all female heroes, my suggestion is to take the name of the flower or Japanese flower. I hope those who get the skin are: 1. Kagura / odette, 2. Guinevere / ruby, 3. Nana, 4. Lolita / Hilda, 5. Lesley / woman, 6. Natalia / selena. That way we players don't get bored with the skin series / squad, because the current skin seies are less attractive, especially since there is a double skin series on 1 hero, namely Layla, it's very unfortunate, so I hope MLBB accepts my advice, thank you.

Keyword: #skin series #Gallery

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #9

Player Nickname: Link

Please complete the indonesian language dub, it is annoying to only hear kadita in bahasa even though gatot kaca from indonesia, it doesn't speak indonesian. And it must be more exciting for indonesian player can listen to their heroes in their language.

Keyword: #Indonesian voice #Gatotkaca

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will optimize this in the near future. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #10

Player Nickname: Anonymous

[EN Translation] Buff Ling again is the ultimate
From recovering 25 lightness points → 30 lightness points
Because Ling's energy is too wasteful, what if the player who has his buff stolen then Ling's ulti will be useless because he can't take his four swords.

Keyword: #Ling

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will continue to observe Ling.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-2-25 05:06 AM GMT+8