Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 303|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] big trash BS about connection ping rework upgrate...

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-13 11:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
my ping didnt get better at all after the update.. more lies or useless work from ML
Post time 2021-1-14 04:06 AM | Show all posts
same its just like when project next was released
Post time 2021-1-14 05:49 AM | Show all posts
I haven't found anything about ping improvement in patch notes

They mentioned that the resource loading time before entering battle is improved

Ping depends upon your internet connection and the data transferred between your mobile and their server

If they reduce the amount of data transferred, then only we can expect an improvement in ping

Or you can buy high speed internet connection to reduce the ping time

Many players are playing with a ping less than 20ms because of their internet speed
Post time 2021-1-14 06:07 AM | Show all posts
The internet connection is fine to me in North America. I don't get a lot of lagging at times.
Post time 2021-1-14 12:20 PM | Show all posts
idk about you. but my ping is good. never experience ping more than 50. maybe its about what internet provider we use here.
Post time 2021-1-14 02:09 PM | Show all posts
my ping is fine, im in japan. i use both wifi and 4g.
Post time 2021-1-14 02:32 PM | Show all posts
My ping is stable 120ms yellow and it makes me feeding. I use wifi and actually it works stable in another apps and games. Is there a cheat to tweak the ping signal of this game?
 Author| Post time 2021-1-14 07:08 PM | Show all posts
all who say my ping is fine , ML said they improved it so it must be better no not fine , other players i saw have under 10ms ping lol , thos bastards ML just need to make more servers in more countries .. the closer is server you connect to ,smaller is your ping ... if you connect to server which is over 1000 miles from you ... big deal which is your net provider

Comments

Yeah, net provider plays a huge role in ping, I receive 30-50ms with one net provider and 80-140ms with another.  Post time 2021-1-15 05:33 PM
Post time 2021-1-14 08:02 PM | Show all posts
At least to solve the unstable network issue in the game, check your network first before playing, go to "Settings > Network Test" also activate "Speed Mode" & "Network Boost" need to enable both WiFi & 4G
Post time 2021-1-15 05:31 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-1-14 02:32 PM
My ping is stable 120ms yellow and it makes me feeding. I use wifi and actually it works stable in a ...

Yes there is, sorry, I couldn't reference the link to the original quote or definition of the term as the idiots at riot had already closed down the boards T̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶f̶o̶r̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 06:04 PM GMT+8