Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 213|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] RIP Carmilla

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-13 02:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why do you keep nerfing her? After the changes made on her, especially the reduce range of her 2nd skill by 50%, and nerfing her defense, she's now useless. Carmilla will die before reaching enemies. I tried different builds but nothing good happens. Have to wait by late game to be at least a tank and somehow useful. Please listen to Carmilla players you can see in social media comments about how we struggle now because of nerf in her 2nd skill.  
Post time 2021-1-13 05:38 AM | Show all posts
Agree, they just need to buff her defense.
That's what happened with Wanwan too, I'm crying now cuz she are weak
Post time 2021-1-13 05:56 AM | Show all posts
Quite agree with you, but moonton did those changes coz they want her to be more of a support than offlane/tnky hero. They did adjust few of them, some are nerf and some buffed. Also they did mentioned, they'll be paying close attention to her changes and come with subsequent adjustments if needed. Ty for you concern.
Post time 2021-1-13 10:24 AM | Show all posts
I used to stress how hard it was to counter a tanky Carmilla because her speed was fast and her ability to stun us was annoying and a lot of players use tanky build on Carmilla, but now she is not fast enough to catch up to me  with my CC skills.

But I do think that Moonton wants her to be more of a support and not a tank, it explains why she had some nerfs.
Post time 2021-1-13 11:16 AM | Show all posts
carmilla is just a tanky support. If carrier is not doing well she will lose for sure. uranus would be a better option.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-13 06:58 PM | Show all posts
When she was released, she's designed to be durable because her skills were super short ranged with exception of skill 2 but skill 2 duration was only like less than one second and only hit 1 target. It's not op at all. The ultimate since its good that we would no longer miss because of auto aim, the cooldown is still long its 38secs.
Now she's nothing, no damage, no range, no durability, no lifesteal. Even Nana can do much better.
Post time 2021-1-13 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Nerf after skin upcoming buff.
Post time 2021-1-14 03:16 AM | Show all posts
Camilla at lv. 1 outdmg and outsubstain lv. 1 hylos. So, I do not mind her getting less tanky the problem is that she needs an skill that could initiate safety if you are nerfing her defense.
Post time 2021-1-14 10:56 AM | Show all posts
If you want that Carmilla is played like Faramis, you should give her more attack range and spell range.

Now Carmilla is a failed tank.
Post time 2021-1-14 10:06 PM | Show all posts
LeonSalaDugnani replied at 2021-1-14 10:56 AM
If you want that Carmilla is played like Faramis, you should give her more attack range and spell ra ...

they never wanted her to be a tank. Her durability was low. With that said, they gave her skills that made her a mini hylos or alice so the problem is her skill set doesn't fit with her stats.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:52 PM GMT+8