Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 229|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Wanwan should get buff!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-13 01:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Wanwan adjustment.

Wanwan, The Weaker Marksman (in Basic Attack) in Early and Late Game.

She will have a Collector skin, i really hope to see a good Buff.

I'm Wanwan main, and only her mains will know what I mean in this suggestion.

Wanwan is unbalance, Why?
Cuz her Basic Attack is nothing compared with Brody or Karrie or Cloude.
Also, her Damage is just in her Ultimate, and to active her Ultimate you need to hit all the enemy weaknesses. also be careful, cuz you'll die before active it.

Just all need to know that Wanwan is "Nothing Without Ultimate"

I just Want Montoon to make adjustment for her, like Brody and Clint, they just Nerf her Damage Output Skill and don't do anything after that.

If she have good Mobility, that doesn't mean she deserve Nerf!!

Some adjustment i hope to do:

1- Basic Attack: She Have the Weakest one, Even Hanabi have better one, Hopefully Montoon make adjustment in it, like for example, buff her Passive Damage( from 2.5% to 3.5% ) and make it active(just the true damage) with Creeps and Minions to help her to Farm faster

Ir increase the Base Physical ATK.

2-Ultimate: Make Wanwan can pass from walls when active her Ultimate(She's Flying, soo why not?) and make her move faster when flying to hit the Weaknesses easily and dealing good Damage.

3-Her Second Skill: you can make it more unique, you can make it more than Purify skill.
I suggest to reduce the damage and make Wanwan can pass from walls when using this skills.

This is my suggestions, especially she can't using Critical Build.

Wanwan dosen't need to increase the skills damage, just do some adjustment then she will be good.

Also, she have annoying bug in her Passive, sometimes the weaknesses animation disappear, and you can't know where it are, fix it please.

Post time 2021-1-13 11:14 AM | Show all posts
dude, she cant get a buff if she gets immunity with ultimate, plus ultimate everybody.
Give her a buff BUT eliminate the immunity or the easy triple kill or even savage ability, thats it.
stronger basic attacks and weaker ultimate.
Plus she has the mobility and the purify. its too much.
She is not the weakest. She is a high risk high reward hero.
Post time 2021-1-13 05:59 AM | Show all posts
Agree, wanwan definitely neex a buff and I hope she will get a buff before her collector skin got released. Agree with 1- basic attack increase, also her 2nd skill can pass certain walls I've seen.  Agree with ultimate one. Support from me.
Post time 2021-1-13 10:14 AM | Show all posts
She do need a buff, I don't see her played a lot by others, but a few has shown me how weak Wanwan is. She totally need a buff and I believe that she might just get a buff after Collector skin is released.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-13 01:01 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-13 11:14 AM
dude, she cant get a buff if she gets immunity with ultimate, plus ultimate everybody.
Give her a b ...

Sorry i didn't agree with you, i have saying only Wanwan mains will know whats i mean.
If she have immune and Mobility, that didn't mean she don't need a buff!!
And don't buff her Ultimate,  just made adjustment and increase Basic Attack slightly.
Post time 2021-1-14 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-1-15 04:07 AM

Not even that, they wanted her to rely more on ults. So when they nerfed her, they touched her attack speed which sucks. The nerf is meant to destroy her ult, but if her ult got worse; you could still carry with autos like marksmen. Instead, they touched both of them so she has no way of carrying. Then on top of that, they nerfed her for no reason.  

Give her a b ...

HoaHoa, his buff on third skill seems fair to me. It just allows her to have more mobility. He didn't say increase the dmg of third skill or duration. He said to change the other parts of her like increasing atk dmg given how low her dmg is and how her attack speed is pretty garbo.
Post time 2021-1-14 05:32 AM | Show all posts
Accually I don't think that wanwan is weak thoo...she is weak in defense but she has the best ulti among all mm hero.. serious..I'm a main mm player..it's easy to open her ulti with the help of Aegis(battle spell)..lv up ur marksman emblem for max basic atk and the atk speed and for the last one go for weakness finder and here you go... higher basic atk for early game at the gold lane, if you still had the last tang weakness to go don't afraid and just atk it with the help of spell and after ur ulti appears...vualla~ triple kill !!!(u are immune to all atk and with the help of weakness finder the enemy within that area won't have the chance to escape...Good luck!
Post time 2021-1-14 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Give her a b ...

I agree with you ,she is high risk high reward ,if you can trigger her ult then it is free immunity , and if you manage to kill enemy during ultimate , her immunity can be equal or longer than argus immune to death ultimate , on top of that she has free purify D: she have passive dash and she can use marksman emblem that can slow enemy , red buff also give slow , her skill 1 also give slow and extra annoying stun !!  , wanwan using retribution/flicker is a nightmare to deal with .
The problem with wanwan is draft pick , there are too many hero that can counter wanwan so wanwan too dangerous to be picked in 1 until 3rd pick , and also it depends on teammate and enemy too , if before wanwan is picked but enemy already pick hero that counter wanwan or teammate hero composition does not have synergy with wanwan , then it is not a good idea to pick wanwan.

Even betosky (popular mobile legend youtuber that is professional at the game) in his newest video clearly say that wanwan is one of the best marksman and i totally agree with him.
Post time 2021-1-15 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Aisy1344 replied at 2021-1-14 05:32 AM
Accually I don't think that wanwan is weak thoo...she is weak in defense but she has the best ulti a ...

The thing about wan wan is how does she find all her weakness if she gets oneshotted in late game. She has the best ulti if she could use it. Other than that she doesn't really do anything and it is hard to even get ur ult in team fights unless you poke the tank first. Her ult could be countered very easily.
Post time 2021-1-15 07:21 PM | Show all posts
I don't think she needs a buff, she's already strong in the mid game. And also there's no marksman who strong in early game except for Brody.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:37 PM GMT+8