Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 137|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Wan Wan rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-12 10:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Wan Wan was one of the few heroes that got nerfed hard for no reason after several nerfs have been made on her. So I decided to make some new changes on her.
Passive- hitting all of the marks of the enemy will stun them for 1 second and she could still jump around after each skill or basic attack used.

1st skill- hitting the enemy with this skill will slow them down by 30% and it will come back but will not stun people.
CDR:same

3rd skill- you do not unlock her 3rd skill with all of her marks. Her 3rd skill is already unlocked. The duration of this ultimate is shorter by .25 seconds. You reduce the cooldown of this skill by 20 seconds if you hit all of the marks of enemies.
CDR:60 sec/60 sec/60 sec

Post time 2021-1-12 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Huh? I think wanwan need little buff not rework or revamp
 Author| Post time 2021-1-12 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2021-1-12 11:01 PM
Huh? I think wanwan need little buff not rework or revamp

I feel like wanwan kit makes it hard to balance. It is one of those kits in my opinion that could be too op or too weak.
Post time 2021-1-13 04:47 AM | Show all posts
In the next 3 weeks, there might be a buff on Wanwan because there is a collector skin coming out soon.
Post time 2021-1-13 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Nooo I enjoy unlocking her ultimate no need to change that. Once developers fix her bug about the crit damage she'll be ok
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:49 PM GMT+8