Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 131|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Permanent ban mathilda just got buffed

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-12 10:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I thought i can give mlbb another chance over another mobile moba , oh man i was wrong, mathilda keep getting banned in ranked and she got buffed in newest patch D: even hororo chan has show how strong is mathilda and how often she is banned....

i guess after the hype of competitor moba is over , mlbb developer back to their own self :/ buffing strong hero and nerfing balanced hero.
Post time 2021-1-16 07:32 PM | Show all posts
There are a few cases where OP heroes are buffed, this happened in the past wih esmeralda and pharsa. I am not really sure why they buffed mathilda too....it kinda tilts me that heroes like mathilda get decent buffs and they scared to buff fanny for 1 energy regen
Post time 2021-1-15 11:55 PM | Show all posts
@diwang

Mathilda is a meh for me personally. I have played her in advanced server extensively and in my honest opinion, she is a one trick type of hero at best, but poorer than Gusion because she would be extremely vulnerable after her ultimate.

In my eyes, her strength actually lies in her dashes where her teammates can make interesting and OP gameplays.
Post time 2021-1-13 02:22 AM | Show all posts
She is not really banned much in my rank. She is strong, but she lacks the ability to clear lanes.
Post time 2021-1-13 11:45 AM | Show all posts
she can easily finish the kill, but she cant really fight, she is a poker. Yeah she is a nightmare for squishy heroes. fighters and tanks not scared of her. Banned every single time in my japanese server.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:32 PM GMT+8