Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 87|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Yve Ultimate

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-12 06:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yve Ultimate adjustment suggestion.

Hi everyone, hope you're fine.

Yve, she's the most Unquie hero in MLBB, her Ultimate is amazing. But, you can make it more Unquie

Her Ultimate is square, tap to attack with massive damage or swipe to deal continuous damage.

My suggestion is:

1-Make the stanfield 8x8 or 9x9 except 7x7.

During Ultimate, if Yve Draw a Square in the starfield, all the enemies in the Square Drawing area will Stunning, and dealing Magic Damage.
The stun Duration equal to Square size, for example, from 0.5s to 1.5s.

I think this will be interesting with Yve, especially that she doesn't have any hard CC effect.

Another suggestion, her second skill isn't that much, so i suggest to make the AoE area giving the Allies movement speed, supp one but good, especially that Montoon removed the Mov speed bonus from her Passive.

So what you think?
Post time 2021-1-13 10:30 AM | Show all posts
I look forward to the official release of Yve. As a mage and marksman player, I want to see how to play Yve first, before passing my judgement. I believe that she would be released around March.
But before that, I don't have any opinion on her yet, considering that she is not yet released in the official server.
Post time 2021-1-13 11:48 AM | Show all posts
no idea, need to try her.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:40 PM GMT+8