Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 432|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 6/1/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-12 04:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2021-1-12 04:07 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 1/6. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 30/12/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

Lithowanderer should shared movement speed so you can roam lanes faster with your ally.

Keyword: #Lithowanderer #monster

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have the plan for adjusting the crab. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: ꧁༒SILENT༒꧂#9331

Make a new features that allowed us to know what trial card skin and hero that we use and the limit time.

Keyword: #trail card #remaining time

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider how to use a better form to meet your needs.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Oww! Why U Dumb?#9167

Hero skin series
Bruno & Lancelot
It's unfair that these two doesn't have anything more special features for their hero skins while CHOU has everything from unique voice lines, special intro animation and post intro animation. Lancelot doesn't even have special Hero skin intro voice lines despite this skin series is the of the most expensive skin collection series you got. Hope the next hero skin will get the same treatment as Chou.

Keyword: #skins #lines

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. The amount of hero special effects is matched and designed according to the skills. More does not necessarily mean better. We will optimize the original performance. The voice lines will be integrated in the subsequent refurbished hero stories and hero voices.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Kurogami×

Can u add more invisible skill type of hero, natalia and miya can only do these things, ty.

Keyword: #invisible skill #new hero

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have the related plan. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

About Popol's 3rd skill
It should be physical not magical, pls fix this.

Keyword: #Popol and Kupa

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Considering that the performance of the traps is closer to the magic, we believe that magic damage is more reasonable. And the core of this skill is controlling rather than damage, the players of Popol and Kupa don’t need to pay too much attention to the damage of this skill.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Bae#0123

Minotaur and other underated tank need some love. Adjustment needed for the following and upcoming possible meta, so the only tank picked is not only limited to jawhead, tigreal, hilda, khufra, or akai.

Keyword: #Minotaur #tank

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have the plan on the related adjustments. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Ghesterd

[EN Translation] for the level up feature on the emblem if you can remove it or make adjustments to be able to level up faster. in my opinion it is very unbalanced, especially new players when meeting old players with high emblem levels, making the match unbalanced, especially in classic mode. maybe in the next patch considerations can be made. because new players really feel the imbalance in the match. thank you.

Keyword: #emblems

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will fully consider this in the next emblem design. This is also a key module in 2021. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: Я-MΛЯI.

Please apply camera shift to Guinevere's 2nd skill when she is casting downward or below the screen. Just like in the attached photo below, I found it difficult to cast her 2nd skill because I got no vision of whether I was gonna hit Layla directly or not. Even harder when that enemy has great mobility.

Keyword: #Guinevere #camera shift

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. We have been optimizing it. Please stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #9

Player Nickname: ZXNLY

[EN Translation] Update the entrance animation, model and skill effect of the Epic Alpha skin. The head icon also still uses the old artwork. Also update the animation, models, & skill effects from the default Alpha skin, the model is very old and outdated.

Keyword: #Alpha skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #10

Player Nickname: JEFFERSON ™

[EN Translation] Please revamp Argus, if the ultimate can be immune to the CC effects or the ultimate revamped Argus CD is lowered, Argus, if the ultimate CD is 60 seconds when it is used suddenly the team and enemies play Argus war can't do anything without the ultimate if the team and enemies are playing war Also other heroes have a stun effect such as tigreal, atlas, Chou, jawhead, etc. Argus is also weak against the stun effect of Argus's ultimate time which is only 5 seconds easy to fight when blocking the Hero please help for the ultimate Argus revamp if it can have an immune effect on CC, if you can't get the Argus Revamp Ultimate CD down, thank you.

Keyword: #Argus

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. The immune to death of the ultimate skill is a very powerful effect, so we will not consider continuing to enhance this aspect for the time being. At the same time, Argus also possesses multi-stage movement and control as well as appropriate means of recovery, so the comprehensive ability is not weaker than other fighters. We will continue to observe.

MLBB Player Suggestion #11

Player Nickname: ☬EsDeath•ツ࿐

[EN Translation] Suggestions for the MLBB for the next patch, please give a list of the history of the last tier for each season besides for nostalgia, you can also evaluate the player, there is an increase not every season ... At least if not in the game, you can also give it when there is an event history similar to the Benedetta event. know the start date of playing mobile legends, thank you.

Keyword: #rank division history

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. We have optimized it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #12

Player Nickname: Sheppard

I'm suggesting option to hide number of past matches, so player won't be forced by team to use certain class. For example, a user with most match as tank will be forced by team to use none other class but tank. Therefore forced to tanking experince the whole remaining game seasons.

Keyword: #hide roles

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider this.

MLBB Player Suggestion #13

Player Nickname: ꧁รρσσҡყ꧂

[EN Translation] Hi MLBB, I hope that Odette is Optimized / revamped, such as entrance, and her 3rd skill is given 0.8 second immune so that it doesn't easily cancel with the current meta hero, Odette has a hard time joining meta because of the many new heroes who have very CC skills. sucks, And I hope that Odette's skin mermaid princess also changes her entrance and visual skill effects, my advice is like fish or seaweed that is in Odette mermaid princess's ultimate skill, I hope you like my suggestion, so that Odette can enter the meta in year 2021 :) thank you MLBB.

Keyword: #Odette

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

Post time 2021-1-18 03:01 AM | Show all posts
please help me to send feedback mlbb beta ios email davidwendra62@gmail.com  via  TestFlight, I have tried the email until now there has been no response. I hope to be able to try the advends server version, I beg the devlover to be able to consider it, because I am already included in the unser long time in MLBB from 2019-2021

Id and server: 241418466 (9266)
Game Client Version: 1.5.46.597.1
Device model Os: iphone Xs Max versi 14.3
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fPqhs0XFMQt0V51GAUoEVanJPCfp6SfF?usp=sharing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:46 PM GMT+8