Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 234|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Clint revamp too slow

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-10 07:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After revamp clint more slow, sometimes i can't use skills while using bassic attack and walking
Post time 2021-1-10 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Agreed, since rework while using skills there's a slight delay unlike other heroes . Its not a big prob, but still noticeable. Gosu general even mentioned while he was using clint recently, hope it gets fixed soon.
Post time 2021-1-11 01:04 AM | Show all posts
For me, I don't like all the changes after his revamp. The 1st skill although it has high damage, duration before all damage hits the enemy is long. You're vunerable to attacks and must be in a good position. 2nd skill became shorter, harder to escape/chase. Ultimate is so bad now. Damage so low. They must bring back his old ultimate if they want to fix Clint.
Post time 2021-1-11 03:46 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2021-1-11 01:04 AM
For me, I don't like all the changes after his revamp. The 1st skill although it has high damage, du ...

I agree with you. It just makes no sense why all his skills have a delay. His skill 1 to have a delay
Post time 2021-1-13 09:48 AM | Show all posts
i dont play clint, but an enemy clint killed us all from early game. He had 2 buffs and jungle...
Post time 2021-1-13 10:33 AM | Show all posts
I played Clint for one match in ranked and I think it's either my teammates were bad or the damage was not enough because sure I was able to make some kills, but I can't do any crowd fights...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:42 PM GMT+8