Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 257|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Server ips

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-8 08:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Guys what is the sea server ip address ? I am having a big problem with my ping..I already posted a thread ..and I connected my isp again..they r asking the IP address of game . what should I tell them ?
Post time 2021-1-10 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-1-10 08:10 AM
Lol wannabe hacker spotted

I think that too....in my whole times career playing games, there is no chance something asking me about ip.
Post time 2021-1-8 11:06 PM | Show all posts
@Adam112

I think they are asking for the IP address of your network
 Author| Post time 2021-1-9 10:25 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-1-8 11:06 PM
@Adam112

I think they are asking for the IP address of your network

Nah..they r asking server ip  /game ip address that what they said to me bro
Post time 2021-1-9 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Adam112 replied at 2021-1-9 10:25 AM
Nah..they r asking server ip  /game ip address that what they said to me bro

There is no way of knowing this here. I think you can search this online and find out.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-9 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-1-9 12:34 PM
There is no way of knowing this here. I think you can search this online and find out.

I tried bro no luck..not like Game J or free fire actually they all servers up addresses are available ..but moonton not evening giving ips ..I think moonton should fix our ping fast . Or give at least ips ..isp telling that they can't fix it if it's their fault without ip address
Post time 2021-1-10 12:47 AM | Show all posts
You could probably find that out using 3rd party apps that check your current network connections. However, I think there would be no other way unless knowing it directly from the Dev team.
Post time 2021-1-10 08:10 AM | Show all posts
Lol wannabe hacker spotted
 Author| Post time 2021-1-11 10:11 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-1-10 06:59 PM
I think that too....in my whole times career playing games, there is no chance something asking me ...

Exactly nop what is the purpose  of hacking moonton server ?what will I get ? I just want to play the game with good ping .and I don't know why moonton doesn't giving ips  ..Game C , lol, Game J  servers ip address are available .  so yah if got the ip address of the server they can cache it to reduce ping  as they did to other games , they asked the ip of Game C server  after given the ip they did something to reduce the ping i don't know the exact process . however after that my ping goes low like a miracle .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:34 PM GMT+8