Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1213|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] [Offlane] Aldous or Lapu-Lapu

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-7 11:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
unyielding.png

Who's your bet to be the offlaner? We all know that being an offlaner takes guts and technical thinking. Either top or bottom, as long as you're the offlaner, you should expect a gank from the enemies coming from the mid. For sure it would always be 2v1 or 3v1 once the mid laner gets their buff. Chou, Jawhead, Yu Zhong, and Guinevere are the most common offlaners but we're not going to talk about them. Both Aldous and Lapu-Lapu we're roughly nerfed back then but now they've rised drastically.

Aldous

Since Aldous got buffed, he's no longer THAT weak during the early period. Its more convenient to gather some stacks now. Well, how does a hero like Aldous who relies more on stacks and doesn't have a strong crowd-control skill. Well, ideally, he gives vision for his allies to be aware of where the placements of the enemies are and the most obvious purpose is to finish off any dying heroes. In terms of defending the lane, he doesn't have a fighting chance if its a 3v1 fight as he is also quite squishy. Aldous is still the "Late Game King" and can kill any hero with just 2 hits of his mighty fist (350-500 stacks)

credits to Mobile Moba

Lapu-Lapu

A hero that is meant to be for tournaments since the first MSC. The newly reworked Chief has been dominating! Probably the best rework so far but that will change once the new Karina is out. The Chief does a lot of damage output since his skills got buffed so damn hard, he has been given the ability to be immune during the first 2 swings of his 2nd ultimate skill. It is very useful playing against Chou and Guinevere users as it cancels their CC skills. In regards to defending the lane, he can pretty much handle a 3v1 battle. He has skills that can make him escape but high cooldown so it needs to be perfectly timed.

credits to eevyx

These are just pure observation. I based it from the livestreams of each top players of the said heroes. I do love watching livestreams so yea HAHA. Who would you pick though?

Post time 2021-1-8 08:16 AM | Show all posts
I think lapu lapu is a better offlaner. Aldous early game might be stronger, but that doesn't change the fact that he has lack of mobility to avoid those akward 3v1 fights. Lapu lapu has an escape.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-8 06:29 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-1-8 08:16 AM
I think lapu lapu is a better offlaner. Aldous early game might be stronger, but that doesn't change ...

Trueeee. Flicker or Sprint can help Aldous escape but not all the time due to its cooldown.

Post time 2021-1-9 11:24 AM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-1-8 06:29 PM
Trueeee. Flicker or Sprint can help Aldous escape but not all the time due to its cooldown.

{:6_1 ...

Miya can counter Aldous even if Aldous consistently use ultimate on Miya, Miya can simply get away with ultimate as Aldous lands on Miya.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-11 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-1-9 11:24 AM
Miya can counter Aldous even if Aldous consistently use ultimate on Miya, Miya can simply get away ...

irdk. It always depends on the user BUT both knows how to counter each one, I still think that Aldous can beat Miya.

Miya with Wind of Nature can counter Aldous's 1st skill (soul steal).
Aldous can counter Miya's basic attack with his 2nd skill (Explosion) which ignores all basic attacks. Aldous can also use WoN but i think its not worth it.
Post time 2021-1-12 02:31 AM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-1-11 10:45 AM
irdk. It always depends on the user BUT both knows how to counter each one, I still think that Ald ...

Miya can use her ultimate as Aldous' ultimate landed on her and then she can use second skill to make Aldous stay in place as she runs away, that was my thought process. I think this process would be very good if Miya was under the turret.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:47 PM GMT+8